***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Hey, guys. I haven't posted in forever. Lots of family stuff going on. Anyway, I see POOPS is this weekend. I am definitely going to be there with my kids and one of their friends. Anyone know if there will be other kids around? Will they run around and play games and have fun? Also, who do I contact to find out what to bring as far as food? Thanks!

Traci
I have a 4 year old little boy that is going.

hi everyone hope everyone is doing well
I lost about 40 pullets last night to the coons
so if anyone has any POL pullets for sale shoot me a pm an let me know what you have and how much thanks
Man that stinks, sorry to hear that I think I'd be serving up ringtail for dinner to make up for loss they don't taste like chicken but are still finger lickin' good LOL

Just saw this on CL if any one wants to look into getting a small building might make a good coop

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/zip/2990677345.html

FREE STORAGE BUILDING (MOORE)

Date: 2012-05-01, 5:11PM CDT

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

16 x 12 foot storage shed free ,bought smaller one and need it gone asap, if interested please call 996-7754 Joe thanks
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Quote: i'm going!!!!!!! i'm just a little kid at heart, in case you hadnt noticed!

no way am i taking one of mine, the girl gets car sick about every 50 miles, and the boy,,,,,,, welll he is me made over!

momma always said i hope you have one just like you, she was a mean woman.

TULSA question: Is there any place in or near mid-town that I could buy a small amount of dry ice? Hy-Ve stores back home used to sell it but I haven't seen it around here. Thanks
freedom ice
404 s 12nd e ave.

continental carbonics
131 s 122nd e ave

google also says any airgas outlet has it. not real sure how correct that is, but it is worth a shot.

The dry ice question my local grocery store in po - dunk Henryetta sells dry ice, so thinking maybe one of your local grocery stores may as well.

Nothing planned on Friday. I will be taking some tables and chairs and a grill over there
and start getting things lined up. I don't know if anyone ekse will be around on Friday.

There is no overnight staying in the park but the KOA is about seven miles south.
Monty,
Let us know if you need help Friday night. DH's trailer is available if you need to move something big.

(I'm posting this from the AV Control room at the Kool & The Gang/Van Halen concert - the song that says "It's too hot (too hot); too hot (too hot); gotta run for shelter, gotta run for shade..." is what they're playing right now...guess that means I will need to turn my house AC on already. I hate turning it on this early - doesn't seem right.

Anyway: Here is the latest POOPS names list - please check spelling!
POOPS 2012 - May 5 - Choctaw Park Pavilion
ATTENDEES & NAMES
Allbreeds: Lisa, Eddie, AJ

Auctionlover06: Jerry

Averytds: Trisha & Crazyhorse707: Carrie

BBAcres: Brandi, Mia, D'Ana

BetsyOK: Betsy, Vashi

Bird/wire: Kelly, Shawna

BirdWalkFarm: Sherri, Terry, Nikki

Blanchardok- 2

Buckguy20: Monty, Jared, Jack, John

CityClucks: Beth

Cjarvis: Carl, Stephanie

Dreamcatcherarabians: Pat, Chris, Carole

Elwood Lightfoot: Bill

Firefly89: Jackie, Caleb

FunChick: Suzi, Vern

GotGame: Matt, Crystal

Greybear: Lynn, Jessie, Dakota, Heather

Janbcoo1: G’Anne (Jan), David, Barbara

Jcatblum: Christina, Josh, Alexis, Taron, Ashliegh, Becky

Johnorem: John, Bob

Ksane: Mitzi, Scott, Shana

Mefordz: Jim, Ineita

Mjgigax: Mary Jo, Joe

Muesky : Rebecca, Stella & Stanley

Nanakat: Kathryn, Roger, Don

Nektosha: Carla, Thomas

NNbreeder: Les, Teva

Nocityboy: Jim

Oakieridge: Cathie, Kurt, Nathanael, Jackson, Shanda, Jennifer

Oceanseve: Laura, Chris

OKcarla: Carla & Eggman: Gerald

Okiechick: Kathleen, Steve, Diane, Emma, Scott, Catherine, Michael, Lily, Diane, Rilee, Kenny

OkieT: Tina, Chrissy, Andrea

OKracefan: Chuck, Terry, Denise, Hop

Old*Cowboy: Guy, Molly, Ethan

Pepper48_98: Charley, Sherry

poultryand bees: Maribeth, Jaxon

QueenPeaches: Renia, Montana, Rakel, Celestina, Carlos

RetiredArmyWife: Tina, Dave, Shane

Sgtmck1: Andy +4

Sooner: Carah, Madison

SpunkyChickenMomma: Lori, Bull, Mary, Richard

tgperg: Traci, Aaron, Arthur, Max

Upcdayz – 3

Last edited:
TULSA question: Is there any place in or near mid-town that I could buy a small amount of dry ice? Hy-Ve stores back home used to sell it but I haven't seen it around here. Thanks

John - I do think they have it at the grocery stores - try Reasor's at 41st & Yale - might have to ask where it is...

hi kass!!!!
tongue2.gif
i gettta go to pooops and you dont!
tongue2.gif

you gotta work and buy me some tires!!!!!

tag, your it!
The dry ice question my local grocery store in po - dunk Henryetta sells dry ice, so thinking maybe one of your local grocery stores may as well.

Back
Top Bottom