***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Mitzi I just looked at the blue wheaten that sold 2 days ago for over $90 for 2 dozen. I think prices will come down a little in the fall. I bought mine around Haloween 2 yrs ago. Think I pd about $35 shipped for a dozen. So I have kept that $35 rooster! My eggs took over a wk to get here priority mail. It was one of those shipping horror stories. Maybe chicks woulde be a better way to go. If I see any I will let you know!
That's crazy lol! What's crazier is I wish I'd have known about the auction so I could've bid lol

hi kass!!!!
tongue2.gif
i gettta go to pooops and you dont!
tongue2.gif

you gotta work and buy me some tires!!!!!

tag, your it!
Just remember POOPS is a place, not a verb. I know at your age it can be a bit confusing.
cool.png

Jcatblum LG White ice chest
Cowboy 8’ table, metal chairs, ice chests.
Mjgigax (2) tables, chairs, long roll tablecloth (turquoise)
Oakridge table & extension cords
Muesky sm card table, 1-8’ folding table (?????)
Nektosha (2) LG tarps, extension cords & tables
Cowboy (2) Sm card tables
P&B 6’ table, 700 forks, 200 spoons & 100 solo cups

DH says that one of the tarps got pretty beat up over the winter and has big holes in it (was over the hay bales) so we only have 1 tarp to bring. Didn't hear about this till yesterday, so sorry to spring this on you now!
hide.gif

NO IT AINT!!!! they are different!! i can bring you siome POKE if you want it, I have it all over my yard and pasture!!! They get purple berries on them in the summer, you really only want to eat the first shoots to emerge from poke or the tender end groth, I can bring you some Lambs Quarter too!!! they are best when collected about 10 inches tall or shorter, more tender!!! Sorry, I m not Nana, but I been there done this!!! LOL Lynn
wink.png

Quote:
hi everyone hope everyone is doing well
I lost about 40 pullets last night to the coons
so if anyone has any POL pullets for sale shoot me a pm an let me know what you have and how much thanks
So sorry to hear about your pullets...to raise them up to laying and then losing them...that's awful! Hope you have revenge on those hairy varmits!
Just saw this on CL if any one wants to look into getting a small building might make a good coop

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/zip/2990677345.html

FREE STORAGE BUILDING (MOORE)

Date: 2012-05-01, 5:11PM CDT

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

16 x 12 foot storage shed free ,bought smaller one and need it gone asap, if interested please call 996-7754 Joe thanks
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Might have to get a permit to move something that big unless it can be dismantled to move.

Hey, guys. I haven't posted in forever. Lots of family stuff going on. Anyway, I see POOPS is this weekend. I am definitely going to be there with my kids and one of their friends. Anyone know if there will be other kids around? Will they run around and play games and have fun? Also, who do I contact to find out what to bring as far as food? Thanks!

Traci
Choctaw park is a nice big place with lots of area for kids to run. Does anyone go GeoCashing? When my Brother, Sister-in-Law and Nephew visited two Summers ago we found some good cashes in the park.

BUCKGUY20-----------4
SOONER-----------------2
NANAKAT----------------3
CityClucks---------------1
OAKIERIDGE-------------6
poultryand bees---------2
OKcarla &Gerald---------2
MEFORDZ----------------2
OKRACEFAN--------------2
PEPPER48_98------------2
MJGIGAX-----------------2
ELWOOD LIGHTFOOT-----1