***OKIES in the BYC III ***

tomorrow evening mefordz should be back.

we will see how long he lasts this time, i bet it is more than a week!

Was informed that my wife is going to let go of 1 or 2 bantam spangled Cornish hens. If anyone is interested, pm me. They are a year old and weigh btw 1.5-1.75lbs. I can deliver them to poops.

Well everything survived the massive hail and tornado last night. We lost some tomato vines and the beans took a beating but all the birds did well. My DH on the other hand decided to drive home from work in the middle of the tornado warning and ended up getting blown off the road along with several other cars and a semi truck. When they pulled him out they attached the pull chain around the power steering hose and ripped it open so now we can't drive until it's fixed tomorrow. BUT he was ok and no other people were hurt. Ready for all of this stormy weather to end for the year ... 12 inches of rain in two days is plenty, thank you.

We're talking about coming to POOPS just to see what's its all about. Don't really have anything to swap right now but you never know. Just want to meet some other bird people from the state. If we get there we'll have 4 people and I'll bring something to add to the pot luck.

There is a website to track geocaching spots, sorry dont recall off the top of my head. Never got into geocaching, but if it is still a valid spot then something chicken related must be left for the next group to find!

oooookkkkkaaaaayyyyyyyyyy, i could have some fun with that one!!!!

here kitty kittty kittty!!!!

sorry, that was just wrong. ya'lll can play geocashing all you want, if it aint less than 20 feet from my chair, i aint gettin up!
lau.gif
Oh I don't geocash, just not soooooooo
old.gif
that I don't know what it is!
tongue2.gif

Erinzoo don't worry about not having things to swap! There will be plenty of things for you to acquire, and that is much more important. If you have laying hens the kids can enter 6 eggs each in the egg contest. Also there will be LOTS of good raffle items!

Did you rip your tomatoes out of the ground already? I had about 200 get beaten by the hail storm a couple wks ago. Any that had leaves below the breaking point I pruned & they are looking very nice. Glad I was able to save a bunch of them. I still lost well over 100 plants. Think the last of my tomatoes will go in the ground this wk-- just waiting for a day where the plants won't get blown away.

got my email from ensigns auction today, looks like the move is done. email was from someone at sycamore springs ranch, with a nice explanation of what has happened in the last few months.

from what i have gathered in the last couple of months, the exotic sale has move to the ranch, with ensings apartnered with the ranch on that. i also understand that ensigns will sell equipment at the prauge facility from now on, all the animal sales will be at the ranch.

Well getting alot of call about the auction sat.we start taking consignment at noon and start at 5 pm.newcastle its only about 45min.sw of choctaw so if have any question feel free to call 405-639-1572 i wish i could spend allday at poops but need my auction fix lol.

Back
Top Bottom