***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Was informed that my wife is going to let go of 1 or 2 bantam spangled Cornish hens. If anyone is interested, pm me. They are a year old and weigh btw 1.5-1.75lbs. I can deliver them to poops.
mitzi will break arms and legs for them i bet! no way i would get in her way!!!!!

send her a pm and we will alll have fun watching her drool all over her keyboard!
droolin.gif

ok, a little whoopeddedoo for me! this is post number 100!!!!
wee.gif

my work here is done, see ya'll tomorrow!!!
frow.gif

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the dry ice information. Looks like I won't need it thanks to Monty but I will keep it in mind for a next time.

Old Cowboy: Thanks for the offer but I think I already have one. Her sister started laying over three weeks ago and she hasn't done nary a thing, what a piece of ...

Erinzoo don't worry about not having things to swap! There will be plenty of things for you to acquire, and that is much more important. If you have laying hens the kids can enter 6 eggs each in the egg contest. Also there will be LOTS of good raffle items!

Did you rip your tomatoes out of the ground already? I had about 200 get beaten by the hail storm a couple wks ago. Any that had leaves below the breaking point I pruned & they are looking very nice. Glad I was able to save a bunch of them. I still lost well over 100 plants. Think the last of my tomatoes will go in the ground this wk-- just waiting for a day where the plants won't get blown away.

Lol. Yeah, I guess everyone else would prefer I acquire stuff to take home. We didn't rip out the tomatoes, just were able to take off the branches that were beat up and broken, so hoping they come back good. Most were already loaded with tomatoes. I'll see if I can get my daughter to bring eggs for the contest. That sounds like fun and the list of raffle items sounds interesting too. Hopefully my husband will be off work and we can come.

Oreo has found the cherry trees, he has been jumping up to get the ones he can reach to barter them for what he wants from his ladies and concubines.

The NN babies are growing like little weeds, still no clue as to gender, I'll post some updated pics this week.

I have small tomatoes, peppers, and squash on my plants!!
woot.gif

Only 4 More Days Til POOPS!!!!!
*** Official POOPS Wish-list ***
Just a reminder if you have anything you want or have to offer please PM me and I will get it on the list. Also if you acquire the birds you are looking for or place the birds you have listed available, please let me know so I can update the list.

Wish List for POOPS
Muesky (of course I am going to post a want, like everyone doesn’t already know. Hehehe!) LF cochin (hens and roosters), white Ameraucana rooster and blue, black, white or splash hens. Oh yeah I need egg cartons, as well.
MJGigix - Bantam Americaunas and egg cartons
Allbreeds - would like a couple of LF Partridge or Lemon Blue Cochin hens
Spunkychickenmomma - Blue or splash Naked Necks hens and rooster also French Black Copper Marans Rooster
Oakieridge Buff banty cochin hen, Columbian Banty Cochins", will take chicks, a pair or a trio.
Firefly89 - bantam and LF cochins, especially in Splash, Mottled, Mille Fleur, and Columbian, Silkies and pretty feather foots
Old Cowboy - Old Poultry books and magazines. Red Quill, and Black American Gamefowl
BlanchardOK - hens only - silkie, cochin, brahma, sultan, polish
Okiechick57 - 5 quail for sale
Youfordz - i will be bringing 2 yearling red golden pheasant cocks. 2 pair black muskovie ducks that are laying. A trio of brown muskovies, if the hens get off the nest.
Oceanseve - ameraucanas or EEs
Jack – wheaten maran
Averytds - blue and black Ameraucanas (chicks, hens & roos), Porcelain Booted Bantams, blue/black/white Silkies (chicks, hens & roos) & some dark brown egg layers Marans/Welsummers not picky
Bethinoklahoma - Little Turkeys, Silkie and show girl hens, incubator and Anna Bell is always in need of egg cartoon as well but that’s not on her list.
Citychick – would like some fancy keets
Bird/Wire (Kelly) - Banty/LF something that lays blue eggs, banty/LF frizzle/sizzle/puffy fluff of cuteness pullet for my daughter to cuddle Brabanter pullet, any color, for the cool mohawk puff

BBAcres - a Silkie

Have List for POOPS
Old Cowboy - 2 1/2 month old Asil stags and pullets. Maybe some 2 1/2 month old Asil bantams, and some Asil, Bantam Asil, NN eggs and a few Lahore pigeons. few old books that I have 2 of that I will be taking to sell or trade
Allbreeds - Two black, one blue and one silver laced LF cochin roosters. The lacing on the SLC is not perfect nor is his tail. The blacks and blue roos are out of Bo Garretts birds.
Allbreeds Approximately ten call ducks
RetiredArmyWife - Serama house rooster w/ cage
BetsyOK Silkies and Showgirls (For those of you who have not seen Betsy’s birds they are faboo)
Oakieridge - Will bring some chicks for sure but hope to bring some blue splash/blue andelusion crosses if they turn out cute. Will also bring some hatching eggs of some kind.
Mjgigax - Mille Fleur and Mille Fleur/Mottled chicks, possibly eggs and a Buff Cochin trio – bantam
Upsdayz - bring some Seramas - both silkied and smooth feathered - male and female
Oceanseve - 5 cochin/d'uccle roosters,
Nanakat - some extra Aussie/Cochin cross birds for POOPS. These will good brown egg layers and nice meat birds. They will be about 15 weeks old by then. Roos and a few pullets. Some of these are blue, trio of young Columbian Wyandottes.
Nanakat
- pure LF Cochin roos and possibly a pair or trio from the eggs from Iowa. These are growing nicely. They are mixed colors....black, blue and splash and are 9 and 6 weeks old now. making them about 15 and 12 weeks old
BlanchardOK - sex unknown pekins was given the ducklings in early Feb
CJarvis - trio maybe two of young Rosecombs. By request only in Black, Blue, maybe splash, and BB Red
Muesky – Small Seramas House Rooster w/ cage, feeder and waterer. Free! Have dill and spicy pickled eggs.
Okiechick57 - some modern game birds,and turkens or naked neck silkies
Buckguy20 - bringing a blue Naked Neck rooster, an olive egger hen and a mixed blue hen. Possibly chicks, (if the hatch turns out well.)
Bird/Wire (Kelly) - 1 sebright roo, from Murray McMurray will be 10 weeks old, 1 Banty, unidentified as of yet white, with sea gullish coloring, almost sebright looking with pale legs...could be pullet or roo 11 weeks old, 2 banty unidentified game looking? partridge? unidentified? 11 weeks old, I am also bringing a bushel basket of silver leaf maple seeds (helicopters), I will also bring any other trees I happen to have sprouting that I manage to find time to dig up cantaloupe seeds and morning glory seeds

*** Okay if you want to include poultry or farm related items to the list , I will add those to the list as well***

WalMart generally carries dry ice.

Hey, CityClucks. Nice to see you on board.
The one in Purcell carried it when it was new but don't now, so one would have to probably call around to see,
Quote: I have some long ext cords and a couple very large tarps I'll bring I may need the shade for my expansive self :)

I'm getting ready I just placed 115 eggs in the hatcher (newly revamped again after just building it) I changed several things I used the wooden boxes with wire mesh they fit like they were made for it so maybe that's a sign it's going to work out this time I think it looks good ( Yeah I know just cause it's pretty don't always mean it is right LOL)

So my list of things so far that I"m bringing should anyone want any of them is Buff Orpington chicks, Barred rock chicks mixed, RR Red chicks mixed and Welsummer chicks, Variegated bamboo, clumping type some gourd and Castor bean seed, and Scissors LOL Not as many as last year but a handful or more, some other odd and ends mostly poultry related ( I think :)

Have a great night everyone I'm getting up early and gladly going to have (not one, But, ) Two root canals done for breakfast, Yea! You know it's rough when you start looking forward to having someone with power tools elbow deep in your pie hole while asking you questions that you can only answer telepathically or in short grunts, and that's okay cause dentists understand both of those that's probably why the suicide rate is so high for them, they know what we really think about them
ep.gif

Just kidding of course I like my dentist and tomorrow I won't care if I leave with a hitch-in-my-get-along he'll still be my hero...
th.gif

thanks mike
but i have my traps set and a few other thing out back don't think any thing will make it out of the yard
alive that is

Was informed that my wife is going to let go of 1 or 2 bantam spangled Cornish hens. If anyone is interested, pm me. They are a year old and weigh btw 1.5-1.75lbs. I can deliver them to poops.

Pick me pick me! I'd love to have them. The Dun OEGB I got from you is everyone's favorite around here. Why doesnt she want to keep the Cornish girls? I've got 2 that I reeeeaaallly like.

Back
Top Bottom