***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Thank you for the silkie information everyone! I appreciate it! I am fighting temptation now.
barnie.gif

[COLOR=800080]Hey guys! [/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]Haven't been on in months!1838 unread post, oh my!  [/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]Today the girls are making lotion bars today & it reminded me of POOPS. Figured it was a good time to check in.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=800080]We moved into the new house in July & the projects don't stop.  Kitchen is 85% finished & still have to get the trim installed throughout the entire house.  Also we kept our 3 legged pup, she has thrived & has a personality big enough to make up for the missing leg.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=800080]We might rehome some of our call ducks soon ( they are all just random colors) , if anyone is looking PM me & I can figure out what we have.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=800080]Hope everyone is doing well.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=800080]Nana loving the shampoo bar, worked wonders after I stripped my hair with baking soda & ACV.[/COLOR]

:hugs :hugs :hugs
Christina! How's Taron and her sister?? Is Fat Louie still alive? Are you still hatching? So glad to see you got the house, I bet you're crazy busy with it.

Last edited:
Thank you for the silkie information everyone! I appreciate it! I am fighting temptation now.
barnie.gif
Good luck with that... This is totally not the place to be if you are tempted by cute chickens... Just saying!!! hehehe!

I would let this little month-old silkie go for $5 if anyone was interested. The roo it came from was from Bobbi Porto. I just want to hold out for a showgirl.

I thought this pic was funny, trying to smile for the camera!

Anyone with Ameraucanas think there is hope this splash chick may be a pullet? It's comb is looking pink to me but the other chicks it's with that I'm sure are pullets are a little pink, too.
You should keep the silkie pullet. They make great broodies better then any incubator on the market. As for the Ameraucana I would say it is a pullet.

Hello Everyone, have not been on in awhile due to time sakes. I have a Blue Americanua Roo that I need to get rid of. The poor guy has been chased up to the top of the roosting box and he will not come down, wife started putting feed and water up on top for him. If interested text me at 405.206.4541. I am in the Blanchard area.

The colorful boy in my avatar runs the roost and will not let him near the other chickens.

Well I decided to keep him for now. Put him in my fenced in garden area with a girl so they can cultivate for me.
Hey long time no post... I recognize the golden blue LF roo in your avatar, I did not relise you were the ones who bought him. His name is Berry and he is uncharacteristically dominate for a cochin. If I did not already have two beautiful blue ameraucana roosters I would give your guy a home but right now, I have my heir and a spare. Good luck I am sure someone on here will give him a home..

Hey guys! Haven't been on in months!1838 unread post, oh my! Today the girls are making lotion bars today & it reminded me of POOPS. Figured it was a good time to check in.
We moved into the new house in July & the projects don't stop. Kitchen is 85% finished & still have to get the trim installed throughout the entire house. Also we kept our 3 legged pup, she has thrived & has a personality big enough to make up for the missing leg.
We might rehome some of our call ducks soon ( they are all just random colors) , if anyone is looking PM me & I can figure out what we have.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Nana loving the shampoo bar, worked wonders after I stripped my hair with baking soda & ACV.
Hello!
It is homecoming week around here. Glad to hear from you. Have been wondering how the house is coming along and Jack asked about you yesterday.
I have a male Guinea that I need to rehome. He is very beautiful but just too loud. (Our coops are kind of close to our neighbor's back yard.) I think he is a Buff Dunette, very beautiful tans and cream. Jack doesn't think he will intigrate into his flock that already has 3 males for 4 females. The keet showed up on my front sidewalk this Spring and was a least a month old. Jack doesn't have any Guinea even close to that color and none sucessfully raised any keets this year. The females let the males kill the babies! Before I found the keet Joe say a hawk flying over carrying something that size so we speculate that the hawk picked up the baby at some other farm and dropped it while flying over our front yard!?
Do you think Tarron would want Uno the Guinea? I will put up some pics. tomorrow.

Last edited:
Spent this morning in the ER for dehydration from a bad bug that started thru the night Tuesday. Could not eat. Montezumas revenge and a temp of 101.

Jcatblum. Glad to hear you like the shampoo bar.
Hope you are feeling better! I am just now getting over some resperatory bug I came down with a month ago, ended up with a sinus infection too.

Back
Top Bottom