***OKIES in the BYC III ***

BTW-I'm assuming that the good doctor is on DVD or BBC since I only get it on Friday nights on OETA.

I don't have cable or sat, I get it on the roku, hulu or I get the two confused. It is the only show I buy. Not sure when the new season starts, this week was the Christmas special, and right now I'm still watching reruns (the only show I watch reruns for too) Does OETA show the old shows or the new ones?

I don't have cable or sat, I get it on the roku, hulu or I get the two confused. It is the only show I buy. Not sure when the new season starts, this week was the Christmas special, and right now I'm still watching reruns (the only show I watch reruns for too) Does OETA show the old shows or the new ones?
It's last years BBC shows but it looks like they are new ones at least here in the states. New cast except for the doctor and I understand he is leaving too after this season. Rumor is that William Hurt will be the new doctor but it's rumor and I'll believe it when I see it.

-JB

I will I will research and add the barred rocks and naked necks to the list.

Thanks - JB
I agree with Kass. and Pollo - NNs. I actually don't have any of them unless you count my Showgirl. I have "fun" breeds but if I was to have a dual flock I would include NNs and Ameraucanas/EEs.

I agree with Kass. and Pollo - NNs. I actually don't have any of them unless you count my Showgirl. I have "fun" breeds but if I was to have a dual flock I would include NNs and Ameraucanas/EEs.
Gonna have to go with dual purpose for now but I would like to add ornamentals later.

-JB

It's last years BBC shows but it looks like they are new ones at least here in the states. New cast except for the doctor and I understand he is leaving too after this season. Rumor is that William Hurt will be the new doctor but it's rumor and I'll believe it when I see it.

-JB

The new Doctor was announced last month on the night of the big 50th anniversary special. It is ~~Peter Capaldi if you watch regularly, it is the same actor who was the father in the family in the Fires of Pompei episode

i have a GP mix she is so sweet to all the other animals and people she wouldn't hurt a fly and she doesn't wander far i don't think she would go any where except she fallows our other dog who goes down the road sometimes.

honey
Maybe it is the breed she is mixed with.. Humm!!!

Happy New Year to all my fellow Okies! First off, I am new to BYC and would like some input from this forum. We are homesteading/hobby farming on 40 acres south of Tecumseh. We have some RIRs but we are looking for recommendations on other good dual purpose breeds for Oklahoma. Dominiques (Dominikers if you're a real Okie) and Aussies have been considered. I'm sure those with more experience will have ideas as to what we should focus on. Looking for about 4 good breeds. Thanks in advance for your advice.

-JB
welcome-byc.gif
Okie style!!! You are not that far from our place. We live in the Little Axe area... Just south of hwy 9 off 180th,,

I found a site that had the first half of season 7 but have not broke down and gotten hulu.. I need to though the I can watch the Shield..

The new Doctor was announced last month on the night of the big 50th anniversary special. It is ~~Peter Capaldi if you watch regularly, it is the same actor who was the father in the family in the Fires of Pompei episode
Holy Crap!!! Awesome!!!

Remember the episode. He should make a fine doctor. I've tried to follow Doctor Who since about 1970 although I must admit I've gotten sidetracked several times over the years. My wife is terribly disappointed with the change. She was just getting into the current doctor.

Back
Top Bottom