***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Quote:
I LOVE surprises! How would we arrange a tradeoff? @artsyrobin here's the FB link for Crozier auctions. It looks like they have some Seramas that are going to be there Friday night. I'm not sure if any of them are the micro-breed. If you want us to keep an eye out, one of us may be able to message you pics. Unfortunately I don't get a signal in Coweta. :( https://www.facebook.com/#!/CrozierAuctions

Yes ma'am, actually north of Tulsa in Skiatook, but I drive in to work in Tulsa. I'm going to be at the Coweta auction this Friday.

Robin, I'd worry a lot about putting tiny Ebony with an auction rooster because of sickness. Even if they're quarrantined they could still carry diseases. I bet she'd do great with one of the small girls from your place though. Do you have any she could buddy up with? The Black Silkied Serama boy I have is 15 ounces and even he's twice Ebony's size-too big for her. I bet she's only about 7 ounces.

Edit: Just want to make sure everyone knows the Serama I was talking about placing is NOT my little buddy, Channing :-0 I would shrivel up and die in a corner before I'd let go of him lol

Last edited:
Robin, I'd worry a lot about putting tiny Ebony with an auction rooster because of sickness. Even if they're quarrantined they could still carry diseases. I bet she'd do great with one of the small girls from your place though. Do you have any she could buddy up with? The Black Silkied Serama boy I have is 15 ounces and even he's twice Ebony's size-too big for her. I bet she's only about 7 ounces.

Edit: Just want to make sure everyone knows the Serama I was talking about placing is NOT my little buddy, Channing :-0 I would shrivel up and die in a corner before I'd let go of him lol
x2 Robin I don't remember which facebook page, but there were some tiny seramas for sale. I'll try to look it up. Unfortunately I joined so many so I can find some female geese that I just don't remember
hu.gif

I appreciate all the offers, for now she seems fine, and i do have one or two hens i might try her with, like Mitzi said this girl fit in the palm of your hand but is a fireball- some of my fav pics, she is happiest when raising babies- i also am very leary of bringing new birds in- course that doesn't count eggs!LOL!

she is a micro micro...

I do have this boy available, he is EE/BR mix, about the size of a bantam cochin

he is sweet, and needs a harem- any of my young boys will be going to corals clinic unless someone needs them for their flock, other than the delawares, they are mixed with andalusion- from blue orp mamas

Last edited:
hard pic to tell from, but this is donna at 8 weeks, RIR... and she was real anti social until she began laying-

RIR. Hopefully I will have some by mid April. Only they will be the Bantam breed. Ever since I was a kid visiting a Horse Farm with my Dad, and the man was showing us his prize Stallions as we walked down the hall of his horse stables. There was this lil RIR Bantam that had laid an egg in the straw, and the man picked up that tiny egg, cracked it, and poured its contents into his mouth so nonchalantly , and seemingly w/o breaking stride as we strolled down the hallway.

Don't know how many Big Bang fans are on this thread, but those of you that are will understand what I'm about to say. Sheldon's mother calls him "one of God's special people". Well I have a Sheldon in Audra, one of God's special people. In addition to all my previous Audra drama, now his hormones are kicking in and telling him to mount, but his common sense isn't telling him NOT to try and mount Shakespear, the head roo. I have been watching and am positive it is a confusion thing and not an attempt to usurp Shakespear's head status.

Back
Top Bottom