***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Robin, they have to be around five or six weeks old, since they couldn't have been very old at Easter. They're pretty tiny, so I'm thinking maybe they're bantam. If that's the case, at least they won't eat much and maybe they'll stay sweet and snuggly if I caponize them.
my cochin roo captain was a snuggler, unless he was watching out for the girls- that young, and red- yep, i'd say boys

@NanaKat beautiful birds! And I'm very jealous of your yard and garden!

Me too!

Thank you. It has taken several years to get it to this point...had my vision beginning in 1996 when we moved to the farm. I love organic gardening and have been working on it since then. Some of the fruit trees were planted that first year with more each year. Now it is just a matter of turning in a top dressing with compost and planting a few annuals for more color and enjoying the fruits of our labor.

I have started working on the fabric side. Here are the first 3 number blocks. I designed them. What I am wanting this to be is a geometric column off center running the length of the whole clothe quilt side. Similar to this
th

I am wanting it to at first site to be a geometric column, but then to come to the realization it is the wedding date. I don't want it to scream a date set of numbers. And of course to be modern contemporary in feel.

Do you guys think I'm still on target?

Robin, they have to be around five or six weeks old, since they couldn't have been very old at Easter. They're pretty tiny, so I'm thinking maybe they're bantam. If that's the case, at least they won't eat much and maybe they'll stay sweet and snuggly if I caponize them.

They are bantam for sure. My LF Cochins are around the same age, maybe a week older and they are WAY bigger than your cuties. They look like miniature ostriches next to my other chicks!

Back
Top Bottom