***OKIES in the BYC III ***

NN take the heat like champs, and are good at foraging. Besides, just like bow ties, fezzes and Stetsons are "cool"
They are hard to find tho! Maybe next year when Im ready for hatching eggs!
smile.png

uh ohhhhh... we have keets!!! not sure how many yet, and there are still a dozen eggs in the nest, will watch and see if she goes back to the nest or whether i will be incubating some- anyone need some half developed guinea eggs? i think its a staggered hatch... she chose one of the easiest places to raise them, i closed the gate and hopefully with the dogs running they will be safe

@hotcurltr @Kassaundra
@Poco Pollo just went and got those eggs, 1 peeped at me, the others are at various stages, is your bator clear? Does anyone want some have started guinea eggs?? my bator won't hold them all?? i hate to have them die! I don't need them back

Last edited:
uh ohhhhh... we have keets!!! not sure how many yet, and there are still a dozen eggs in the nest, will watch and see if she goes back to the nest or whether i will be incubating some- anyone need some half developed guinea eggs? i think its a staggered hatch... she chose one of the easiest places to raise them, i closed the gate and hopefully with the dogs running they will be safe @hotcurltr @Kassaundra @Poco Pollo just went and got those eggs, 1 peeped at me, the others are at various stages, is your bator clear? Does anyone want some have started guinea eggs?? my bator won't hold them all?? i hate to have them die! I don't need them back
stack them until you can find a place for them. I am pretty sure I can't have guineas, even though we have a "feral flock" in the neighborhood.

0.jpg

she is in the garden and the babies are too darn cute, and daddy is staying close, i am hoping with the dogs running at nite, they will be fine in the closed garden - not like i would dare the guineas wrath

Back
Top Bottom