***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Just leaving the Newcastle auction, hot hot hot there. @bardies I never saw you there, I saw ashtree and Muesky though! Ashtree has the coolest 8 yr old son! And when the box of 6 LF Faverolles came up for bid I'm sure I had the "deer in the headlights" look on my face :-O
And they came home with me ;) 3 boys and 3 girls about 2 months old. I do believe Favs are my favorite breed.

Just leaving the Newcastle auction, hot hot hot there. @bardies I never saw you there, I saw ashtree and Muesky though! Ashtree has the coolest 8 yr old son! And when the box of 6 LF Faverolles came up for bid I'm sure I had the "deer in the headlights" look on my face :-O
And they came home with me ;) 3 boys and 3 girls about 2 months old. I do believe Favs are my favorite breed.

Any chance I can have one of those roos? My SF roo got taken last week.

Okay...these two loverboys need a new home....they are Bantam Cochins. Bill (Clinton) and Howard (Hughes) are pestering the large fowl girls too much. I had moved them from the juvenile pen for the same reason thinking the big girls and the roosters with them would keep these two in check....not happening. PM me if you are interested. Take them

Bill is Buff and Howard is the Black one. They are two I got at Atwoods earlier this spring to keep a single chick company with her Momma.
I think Howard's tail is more round and full.

And they came home with me
wink.png
3 boys and 3 girls about 2 months old. I do believe Favs are my favorite breed.

You're too darn sweet, but right, he is an awesome kid! I love that boy to pieces. He goes everywhere with me. Oh and he is in love with his new devices. He was sooo happy, talking about what a lucky kid he is. Made my heart smile. Thank you so much. And those chicks are super cute. Are they a sex link?

Is there anyway I can assist in getting the little roo to @shelbydog Im meeting her tomorrow early afternoon, Id be happy to bring a chick with me.
smile.png

It was great meeting you and @Loriemarler - hope I wasn't too stalkerish asking about your shirt. I was in slight shock at the whole auction scene. Id been before but never went into the auction room. It was intense! I looked over at my son and said "do NOT move your arms. For ANY reason" I think we both had pit stains when we left
gig.gif
Seriously.

Edited because I said bardies instead of shelbydog
he.gif

Last edited:
You're too darn sweet, but right, he is an awesome kid! I love that boy to pieces. He goes everywhere with me. Oh and he is in love with his new devices. He was sooo happy, talking about what a lucky kid he is. Made my heart smile. Thank you so much. And those chicks are super cute. Are they a sex link? 

Is there anyway I can assist in getting the little roo to @shelbydog
 Im meeting her tomorrow early afternoon, Id be happy to bring a chick with me. :)  

It was great meeting you and @Loriemarler
 - hope I wasn't too stalkerish asking about your shirt. I was in slight shock at the whole auction scene. Id been before but never went into the auction room. It was intense! I looked over at my son and said "do NOT move your arms. For ANY reason" I think we both had pit stains when we left :gig Seriously. 

Edited because I said bardies instead of shelbydog:he

Ashtree it was nice talking to you. No you weren't stalkerish lol Yes make sure you keep your hands down my 6yo bid on some chicks for me twice. The first time I won the bid on accident do I told them no the second time I went ahead and continued to bid so I am bringing home 8 black Cochins chicks

I am still at the auction My rooster hasn't sold and the frizzle I am waiting for looks like it will be last if they don't leave. The blue OEGB with chicks was adorable but I talked myself out of it.

Is there anyway I can assist in getting the little roo to @shelbydog
 Im meeting her tomorrow early afternoon, Id be happy to bring a chick with me. :)  

It was great meeting you and @Loriemarler
 - hope I wasn't too stalkerish asking about your shirt. I was in slight shock at the whole auction scene. Id been before but never went into the auction room. It was intense! I looked over at my son and said "do NOT move your arms. For ANY reason" I think we both had pit stains when we left :gig Seriously. 

Edited because I said bardies instead of shelbydog:he

I'm so glad he likes them! The chicks are Salmon Faverolles, 5 toes and feathered legs, I just love this breed. Big and gentle and the boys are so sweet.
Dusti, are you set up to take the cockerel now? I'm pretty afraid of getting attached to him and not wanting to let him go if I keep him until we go to Rinda's in a month. I can't help myself :oops: So if you're set up to take him now I can meet Ashley when she leaves to head your way.
Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom