***OKIES in the BYC III ***

brushy mountain auction , highway 59 north of sallisaw .. lol , subways district manager has been calling me wanting me to come and fill out paperwork to take over a store for them but idk if thats a route i want to again , and was talking to some people at the auction about it and they dont want me to go lol

Evening all, I want to thank all of you for the prayers and kind words, I regret to say that mu cousin passed away on her way to the Heart Hosp in Houston. thank you all again! Have a blessed day!!! Lynn

So sorry to hear that. Prayers for you and your family to find peace and comfort at this time.
hugs.gif

Carebear how many hen ducks do you have? I'd tend to believe just from the pic that at least one of those is a duck egg! The one on the left,has a white streak on it. Usually duck eggs are a little off white like that and have a kind of "greasy" feel to them and often you will see the "grease film" scartched away like that! May be wrong but just say-in!lol

Donnie you don't want to go to work in no place like that where everything is done one way! You have to much culinary skill to jsut do things by the bopok one way! Now maybe a mom and pop restaruant ,that would be a better ideal for you. Just let us know when it opens so we can bust the doors down and fill the joint up!lol

Got out and put the wire on my coop i made the other day. Got the rumpless birds in it. Sure like the looks of the EE roo. He may be pure bred but I don't like the Araucanna-EE debate so I just call the all ee!lol

Back
Top Bottom