***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Last edited:

I hope to have my birds in it by no later then Thursday night. But I still have a lot of work to do.

2 favorites

<
CL > tulsa > all for sale / wanted > farm & garden - by owner > Reply to: see below flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-08-27, 7:40AM CDT
Big game trap - $75 (Porter)

Big game trap for sale $75.00 firm. Thanx Scott 9one8-35one-5514
•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 4028537333
Posted: 2013-08-27, 7:40AM CDT
Updated: 2013-08-27, 7:40AM CDT
email to a friend

Avoid scams, deal locally! Do NOT wire funds (Western Union, Moneygram).
Beware cashier checks, money orders, shipping, non-local buyers/sellers. More info

No contact info? if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or
other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email. FORMAT:mobileregular
00a9.png
2013 craigslisthelptermsprivacysafetyfeedbackaboutcl jobs

Hello everyone, it has been so long since I have been on here, I don't know if anyone even remembers me!!! LOL Well it has been a productive spring and summer around here chicken wise. we have chickens running every where. I have several extra roosters, will be meeting up with Micheal D. this Sat. I think to take some off my hands. It is great to see the few I do recognize on here and glad the site is still going, I spend most of my computer time on FB so hope over and say hi if you can. I will try to drop in more often, have a blessed day all! Lynn

Hello everyone, it has been so long since I have been on here, I don't know if anyone even remembers me!!! LOL Well it has been a productive spring and summer around here chicken wise. we have chickens running every where. I have several extra roosters, will be meeting up with Micheal D. this Sat. I think to take some off my hands. It is great to see the few I do recognize on here and glad the site is still going, I spend most of my computer time on FB so hope over and say hi if you can. I will try to drop in more often, have a blessed day all! Lynn
frow.gif
Glad to hear everything is going well. I've been having a good chicken year too. I have finally learned to caponize, have discovered a means of processing the extras that doesn't give me post traumatic stress, have come up w/ a simplified chicken plan going forward. And am trying to start on meat rabbits.

Back
Top Bottom