***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Selling turkey eggs already. That was unexpected for sure. Good thing the girls are laying well.

Have had the goats now for a month and I swear they've doubled their weight. I don't think they were being fed where they were at all, just eating what they could forage for and not much at that. Our little boy is a handful and smart smart smart. He's figured out how to open latches with his lips, open the lids to the rabbit feeders and dump them out, and get through the door into the garage where he can have a smorgasbord of whatever feed he wants. Sigh. The little girl just follows right along with him. She is painfully shy but lets us touch her all over, so that's good. Vincent crawled completely under my lawn chair today though. He's too big to fit, but still that's where he went. It was quite the chore to get him out.

Hope everyone has a great week.
Hopefully no one was in the lawnchair at the time!

Congrats Don & Carl!!

Nana Kat, that looks good!!! I made grape jelly & jalapeno jelly this weekend.

Pepper, long time no see, how are you & the wife doing?

I'm not so sure I am ready for this cooler weather!!!

Ksane, that boy has got a better place than I do! :)
Yea, it always looks pretty when I 1st make them something but a month later they just have it all pooped up lol

I'd appreciate that very much. I've had these 2 Spangled girls for 18 months, I've looked quite a few times and never could find anyone who had the Spangleds.
I noticed your signature line, do you have Standard Cornish?
I bet he did! Nice looking bird and a fine set up for him.....well done!
Thank you! I can't wait to get some pictures of hens on the wall for him :-D

I love Ebony and Jet! What kind of babies? That's just wonderful
love.gif

Sooner

Sherry and I are doing good. She had some medical issues this summer but we think we have them worked out. I just have 't been on much but do try and keep up on what is going on. I did go to Newcastle Saturday to visit with a few of the Cornish guys there and byc people I know. I hope to show in Shawnee if they are ready.

Ksane

Yes I raise the standard Cornish. I know that Larry has a few spangles but I will talk to him and see if he has an extra roo.

He will be at Shawnee I am sure but if you want one earlier, I am sure that could be arranged.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom