***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Hello my fellow okies. Hope all is well for everyone in the BYC. The family and I are doing well... we only had four chickens die on us this winter. For a week now our crazy hens have been laying.... don't they know that it is still winter here in the north country? You guys all sure have some good looking chickens. We are hoping to breed our cuckoo maran hens n the remaining rooster so we have more of them laying. Two of the roosters that died were cucko marans
sad.png
but one is the lone ranger for now. I apologize in advanced for any words misspelled I'm using a so called smart phone.lol

Hello to all my fellow feathered friends
Good to hear from you! Hope your breeding plans go well. Weather's weird here: warm and rainy after weeks of wet and freezing.

Hello my fellow okies. Hope all is well for everyone in the BYC. The family and I are doing well... we only had four chickens die on us this winter. For a week now our crazy hens have been laying.... don't they know that it is still winter here in the north country? You guys all sure have some good looking chickens. We are hoping to breed our cuckoo maran hens n the remaining rooster so we have more of them laying. Two of the roosters that died were cucko marans
sad.png
but one is the lone ranger for now. I apologize in advanced for any words misspelled I'm using a so called smart phone.lol

Hello to all my fellow feathered friends

Hi there, nice to see you still around. (the okie thread) It has been a hard year for chickens everywhere. Sorry about your losses. Hopefully you'll get lots of pretty chickies to make up for it.

First one's out!!!!!
jumpy.gif
Dark skin and very naked necked (at least from what I can see) She is a daughter (
fl.gif
power of positive thinking) of one of the hoodas.

What a great photo of the newest addition kassundra!

We were doing well all winter until about a month ago when we were dipping below in the negative teens n a few days negative 20s then the roosters started dying n then the one hen. So ready for spring.... minus the muddy aspects of it when the ground defrosts. Hahaha

Back
Top Bottom