***OKIES in the BYC III ***

IMG_6929.JPG

Future Chicken Farmer

Set 84 LF eggs and 37 bantam eggs this evening.

Moved eggs to the hatcher. They are due on June 2, but One chick was zipped in the egg turner in the Hovabator. The temperature was fully on 100 degrees...so probably sped up the development.
It's been awhile since I've been on--just extra busy. Things have changed and it was a bit confusing here. Hope all are doing well.

The future chicken farmer is adorable.

Betsy it is harder to navigate.

ktd, you have to be in a main topic section, not in an actual thread. Click on the forum button (next to home) that will give you the main outline of subjects chose the one that best fits the thread you want to start, click on it and there should be a place to click to start a thread, but I think they call it something different now but similar

No they still call it start a new thread, it is highlighted blue towards the right side of the screen, just under where is says new posts.

The future chicken farmer is adorable.

Betsy it is harder to navigate.

ktd, you have to be in a main topic section, not in an actual thread. Click on the forum button (next to home) that will give you the main outline of subjects chose the one that best fits the thread you want to start, click on it and there should be a place to click to start a thread, but I think they call it something different now but similar

Back
Top Bottom