***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Are my dogs the only ones getting beat down by the heat? Poor Pyrenees is laid out in the kitchen floor like he can't move. He never comes in, but laid right down & hasn't gotten back up. The other 2 boys are in DD bed out for the afternoon. The golden retriever mix is the only 1 that hasn't noticed the heat. We let her in & she is acting wild & crazy. This is her first time ever inside & the past hour I think she has inspected each room a dz times. May be a long couple of months!
We have three Pyrenees and the heat is hard on them . They have been groomed for the heat but the two older dogs still seem stressed so they are in our horse trailer all day with the AC on . They come running every morning for us to put them up for the day . We almost lost them last year because of the heat .

Hooked up my misters yesterday for the poor chickens and guineas . This heat is just awful !

KASS- here are pics of the legs you asked for

here are pics of the carrer for scaless " pure scaless would not have anny scales" you can see that he is missing about three rows of scales on his legs

and here is a pic of one that dose NOT carry the scaless geen as you can see he is not missing any scales on his legs

saw this on a list on FB, can anyone help her out?? "I got a red pyle chick from a friend of mine today she is so tiny and so cute but she is very lonely does anyone in the tulsa/kellyville/coweta area have any OEGB chicks for sale ? she needs a little friend that is only a few days old also can pay cash or willing to trade frizzle cochin pullet let me know ! would like to get it asap thanks"
I have some color cull chicks if she is interested.. Pick up of course. They are also OE and will be buff columbian or silver wheaton.

Wanted to wait until it was done before posting pics...but this is what I have been working on the last few weeks

Started with some maple 3/4" plywood and a couple sticks of oak...A little cutting, a little routing...whole bunch of sanding and finish coats...

The final product, an incubator that will hold 5 Miller auto turn racks and not look like dookie in my living room, lol!

Last edited:
great looking job
thumbsup.gif

Wanted to wait until it was done before posting pics...but this is what I have been working on the last few weeks
Started with some maple 3/4" plywood and a couple sticks of oak...A little cutting, a little routing...whole bunch of sanding and finish coats...

The final product, an incubator that will hold 5 Miller auto turn racks and not look like dookie in my living room, lol!
Wow!! It's awesome!! And gorgeous! Very very nice job
bow.gif

Very Nice! Did you have some help?

KASS- here are pics of the legs you asked for

here are pics of the carrer for scaless " pure scaless would not have anny scales" you can see that he is missing about three rows of scales on his legs

and here is a pic of one that dose NOT carry the scaless geen as you can see he is not missing any scales on his legs

Thanks Joe that helps alot.

Back
Top Bottom