Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean! Iam done for if I get my fingers wet in this cold! I am going to put some boxes in for my rabbits the next couple of days. The nights are going to be in the teens and I would feel better if they had someting warm to sit in rather than just sitting on the wire.

Morning Al. Are you getting up or getting ready to go down!lol

Quote:
If you don't have boxes to put in, just toss in a few inches of straw, which will block any drafts from beneath the wire. I like to give a nest box also, unless the rabbit is using it as a litter box in addition to sleeping in it. When they do that, I sometimes take the bottom out of the box so that they have the protection of the box sides, but are less likely to be sleeping in a wet and dirty box. (most of my nest boxes are metal with a removable bottom)

well the storm last night looks like it might have kicked my ducks back into laying lol , or they decided to just give me an egg cause they want moved lol

Quote:
yup just got home from work , we got about 2 inches at work, and about 4 at the house , but the ice was the only issue

Is the ice on top of the snow or beneath the snow?

Quote:
yup just got home from work , we got about 2 inches at work, and about 4 at the house , but the ice was the only issue

Is the ice on top of the snow or beneath the snow?

it was both last night marybeth , but i got to drive home tonight and the roads where clear all the way , over bridges and up the mountain

Glad the roads were clear tonight. Ice is so deceptive, it is easy to lose control of a vehicle and find yourself suddenly going the opposite direction.
hide.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom