Olandsk Dwarf Hatching Eggs

I've purchased eggs from Cheryl in the past and she is absolutely great to work with. The packaging was outstanding, no broken eggs, and the hatch rate was very, very good. And if you're stumped about hatching, she's been a very helpful and knowledgable chicken owner. I'd recommend buying from Cheryl any day!

I second Olyville's post re Cheryl's eggs.

I got 15 eggs from her. Shipped from Pa down to Texas.

Out of those eggs 10 hatched out. 1 egg didn't want to be a chicken and the other 4 died early in development.

She told me to not let the humidity go over 60% for them when they were hatching and I didn't let it get over 60%....Those little guys popped out left and right for me on the 15th and 16th of this month.

I had a fantastic hatch rate! I also would recommend buying eggs from Cheryl any day.

Last edited:
Yes, I think the post office does cover them if the box is crushed to. The eggs have to be shipped in a sturdy box or the Post Office will denies your claim also. its not easy to get the post office to cover hatching eggs. They blame it on the sellers shipping methods.

Wondering if you will be stocking these for a while?
Plan to get my flock this spring and once one goes broody first on my list are these little guys :)

I do plan on having them around for a while. You can't go wrong with this cute little breed, I really enjoy them. Thanks for asking
highfive.gif

Back
Top Bottom