Old Bedframe Into A Tractor Coop (Lots of Pics!)

Thanks all! I got tortured by my inlaws, who are farm folks, for wrapping chicken wire around a bedframe in the first place. Now that I have 2 decent coops under my belt, I'm kind of excited to try my hand at something on a grander scale....

...maybe in the spring.....
lol.png

What a creative idea and you did a great job with it. Kudos to you!

I do have to say: "Awww" to those kittens, absolutely too cute.

i have been wondering why i saved two antique bed frames in my pole barn! now i know!

awesome, awesome, awesome!

i am stealing your idea! we are visible from the road, so i try to keep things 'pretty', not overly, just so those who pass by/live across from us don't have an eye-sore. my little beds are way cute and could be recycled!

this is so great....hmmm...need some scraps.....

Hey ...I'm thinking if I come across some old book case beds, they might make good tractors plus you could use part of the head board for nest boxes. Wow.. this is a great place to visit!!!

I turned a dresser into a chicken hospital. It had drawers on one side and a cupboard with a door on the other. So I took out the drawers and covered the holes with chicken wire. The drawer supports made decent roosts.
I will try to get a pic.

Hello Bluey,first of all I love your kitten,my friends always tiz me and say that kitten and cats for girls only,but I don't care I have 4 cats and they are part of my Family,seconed you did a very beautiful and great job on the tractor,I think next year if I get any of my hens to be mama chickes I will build a small tractor for the baby chicks.
Good Luck
Omran & Angela

I can't view any of the images .
All that comes up is a picture of a tachometer with photobucket written underneath.
I was really excited to see someone use this idea.

Back
Top Bottom