Old camping trailer as chicken house.

Thanks for the link. That is a lot of chickens. The guy says that three of the four tires are flat and that all of the tires have some dry rot. That might make it difficult to move. He didn't know if the tires would hold air. I would have to tow it about 35 miles. I will try and go look at it tomorrow if he still has it. He said he has had about 30 emails on it and was going to sell it to the highest offer. No one has offered his asking price.

Wayne

It's a great idea! You have me looking in my area for a small trailer.
I can't wait to see how you transform the trailer.

~*Sweet Cheeks*~ :

I think $600.00 sounds like a bit much. I see Craigslist ads in my area lising those old things as 'FREE - come and haul it away'.

yea I agree, around here you could get an awesome wood shed for that. I think the ac and the fridge are driving the price up. We see free ones on craigslist here as well..​

Well, the price doesn't matter because I missed out on it. I was going to go after work on thursday and called before I left. The guy had someone there looking at it and they were making a deal on it.

The reason I liked this one was that it was already stripped out and all of the interior wall sections taken out so it was all open space. I have never seen any free trailers for free around here on CL and I look all of the time. There was one the other day for $350 with no title but the inside looked pretty good and it was too nice to tear up so I didn't even bother calling. I found another one for $500 dollars that had been stripped out but they had put all new floors, walls, and ceiling in using cedar wood. I've read on here that cedar is not good for inside so I passed on it.

I'm sure I'll find something eventually.

Wayne

Back
Top Bottom