Old fashioned Broody Thread for Ducks

Pics

Sorry bad pic:p

@addarr
    Has the yolk sac completely absorbed? if you have some betadine or iodine you can use it on the area . Or antibiotic ointment with out pain relief
How is he doing today?
really great I didn't think she was going to make it. But doing wonderful. Niw the debate that she's inside alone. Her legs are a little weak still and I don't think she's ready to be out with the others yet. We've just been spending a lot of time with her.

really great I didn't think she was going to make it. But doing wonderful. Niw the debate that she's inside alone. Her legs are a little weak still and I don't think she's ready to be out with the others yet. We've just been spending a lot of time with her.
Great news. yep give her time to get her legs strong before putting her out with the others. You'll have one spoiled duckie. lol You could also bring one inside to be with her as long as the lil one doesn't step all over her.

Here's my broody hen with indian runner ducklings; she is an excellent substitute mother
celebrate.gif
Awwh
love.gif
You should enter this in the broody photo contest.

So happy to hear she made it!

Back
Top Bottom