Olive Egger Barnyard Mix + Serama Hatching Eggs For SALE

I cannot figure out how to do the pm? Can you pm me your email address with info how to send funds (I use paypal ok?) for a colorful mix of one dozen large eggs

Last edited:
Shipping out eggs today!
IMG_20200506_140437_386.jpg

Shipping out eggs today! View attachment 2125670
Okay, forgive me - but I have to ask
What hen lays the very dark egg with spots?
And the very dark with less spots and one without? I feel it must be 4 different hens. What lays a pinkish egg with white spots? Wow! And a darker pink with spots?
I see 3 blue, and three greenish that must be Ameracauna/Easter Egger, but the one in the back right side has spots?
And finally, the green very spotted egg - are you sure thats a chicken? HHHHaaaaa-haaa - This going to be so much fun ;) o) :) I am mixing the blue egg rooster gene with these eggs in my imagination and letting my thoughts run wild!!

Okay, forgive me - but I have to ask
What hen lays the very dark egg with spots?
And the very dark with less spots and one without? I feel it must be 4 different hens. What lays a pinkish egg with white spots? Wow! And a darker pink with spots?
I see 3 blue, and three greenish that must be Ameracauna/Easter Egger, but the one in the back right side has spots?
And finally, the green very spotted egg - are you sure thats a chicken? HHHHaaaaa-haaa - This going to be so much fun ;) o) :) I am mixing the blue egg rooster gene with these eggs in my imagination and letting my thoughts run wild!!
Okay from top, left to right the breeds are:

1st row: Black Copper Marans, Olive Egger, Blue Ameraucana, and Olive Egger
2nd row: Olive Egger, Easter Egger (pastel green), Welsummer, and Blue Ameraucana
3rd row: Blue Laced Red Wyandotte, Blue Splash Marans, Olive Egger, and Welsummer.
The last egg is a mystery layer. I'm not sure who laid it. All the eggs were mixed with the Olive Egger Roo who is a 2nd generation olive Egger cross. All the hens who come from these eggs will lay varying shades of green, blue, or dark brown and may or may not have speckles.

Two Welsummers and two olive eggers, as well as two Marans contributed to this group of eggs.

Back
Top Bottom