OMG!!!! What am I doing wrong???

So sorry for your losses. Have you considerd It may be a cold or somthing that has to do with the outdoors due to the fact they died during the period of outdoors.:hmm

Now that I saw what you said about it being hot- we have chicks In the garage and at nintey degrees they were cold! Weird huh? Maybe they were overheated or.... I don't know

So sorry for your losses. Have you considerd It may be a cold or somthing that has to do with the outdoors due to the fact they died during the period of outdoors.:hmm
that's the only thing i can think of because they were all huddled together in the coop. I guess they still needed a heat source even though its been in the 80s here at night and pushing 100 during the day. The coop has ample shade, and daylight so they can get in and out of it. I'm just frustrated because i didn't have alot of money to spend, and they were my birthday present to myself. At least my one girl is still doing good, and her feathers are starting to come in.

that's the only thing i can think of because they were all huddled together in the coop. I guess they still needed a heat source even though its been in the 80s here at night and pushing 100 during the day. The coop has ample shade, and daylight so they can get in and out of it. I'm just frustrated because i didn't have alot of money to spend, and they were my birthday present to myself. At least my one girl is still doing good, and her feathers are starting to come in.
I'm so happy she is still doing well
Linda

I'm so happy she is still doing well. You have one present that will give pleasure for many years. Have you named her yet?

Linda

Chicks are so hard to take care of. Sometimes they'll die. Today cherry died. I know how you feel- It sucks

Back
Top Bottom