One Dozen Olive Eggs

Beautiful eggs and birds! Glad to see that someone asked about spring time.
jumpy.gif
We are looking to add to our flock in the spring and are hoping to create a variety of colors of eggs. I want to add to our flock a couple olive eggers, a couple welsummers and a couple french copper marans. Monique- would you consider selling a dozen hatching eggs, that would include the three breeds I mentioned? And/or do you sell olive egger chicks sometimes? I looked over your website and I became awfully excited thinking that I might be able to get all of our next birds from you
big_smile.png
Please let me know..... Thanks!!!

Yes, I can do assorted boxes of eggs to include all three: Olive Eggers; Welsummers; Black Copper Marans - I also have B/B/S English Orpingtons - Polish (pure Buff Laced and Black & White mix) - and Blue Copper Marans. I need to update my website and my prices have changed. I sell chicks from all breeds as well as eggs. Deposits (1/2) are required on chicks to reserve your place in line and egg payments are required in advance to reserve your place in line. I've just started my lists for this year and I've already got a few orders for just about everything. Last year I let my lists get too long and they stopped laying in our triple digit heat and I had to refund a lot of money so those same people have already started contacting me to get back on the list. Just let me know what you want and when you want them and I'd be happy to work with you.

I took a few pictures of some of the newest group of Olive Eggers still running around my farm soon to be put into the breeder pens. These were the last to hatch this season and are still young but it gives you an idea of what the newest generation looks like.

The newest babies from this season's first hatch of olive eggs have made their appearance and they are all blue with muffs and feathered legs. Yeah !!!! Here's a photo so those of you who have ordered eggs can see what the babies look like.

Hi, do you accept money orders? I think I have to have some of these.
Joe

Hi Joe -yes I do. Mail to Bethel Farms - P. O. Box 2008 - Woodville, MS 39669. I also take personal checks but hold them for one week before shipping.

Thanks for your interest.

Monique "Ruth"

I'm adding this post to all of my sale ads in response to the many questions I'm receiving of whether or not I sell combo boxes of eggs and/or chicks:

"YES" - I'm happy to mix and match combo boxes of eggs and chicks. For eggs just half the price of each dozen you are ordering (of each breed) and combine the total and add shipping. For chicks the per chick price (per breed) stays the same and there is a 12 chick minimum but it can be any combination of chicks. I hope that makes sense. If not, just let me know.

I just received a dozen (plus extras, thank you!) of these gorgeous eggs. 2 of them have a distinctly purple hue to them, really interesting & exotic looking and the rest of the eggs are a fabulous shade of dark olive/khaki with a sprinkling of speckles. Thanks for the bang up packing job, quick shipping, and fabulous eggs, ruth!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom