Ongoing Quilt Projects, Continued from the "No Appreciation...." Thread

I am supposed to be getting the machine inserts for my sewing table today! I can't wait to sew on a level table and ease that shoulder strain.

Cyn, how is your table coming along? Was it finished and I missed it?

Now what to make next. I spent Sunday embroidering on blouses/tees and I have aprons cut out and ready to sew up as well as a few fat quarter packs sitting waiting. I have several quilt tops ready to be quilted. I have free motion feet and rulers for each of my 2 main machines. Hmm. The mind just spins and of course I am sitting at the computer drinking coffee contemplating my sewing/quilting world.

I am supposed to be getting the machine inserts for my sewing table today! I can't wait to sew on a level table and ease that shoulder strain.

Cyn, how is your table coming along? Was it finished and I missed it?

Now what to make next. I spent Sunday embroidering on blouses/tees and I have aprons cut out and ready to sew up as well as a few fat quarter packs sitting waiting. I have several quilt tops ready to be quilted. I have free motion feet and rulers for each of my 2 main machines. Hmm. The mind just spins and of course I am sitting at the computer drinking coffee contemplating my sewing/quilting world.

Nope, his degenerative disc disease got in the way, up higher in his back than usual, the neck area, so he's been in a lot of pain. Plus, we had to completely clean out an old coop, well, really three old coops, two to put the stuff from another one into and then, make the one closest to the main barn habitable for broody with chicks, plus put up a temporary pen attached to it. So, life got in the way. He has to work between periods of excruciating pain. It's a wonder he even took on my table project, but he wants to do things for me. Good man I have.

I am in the middle of a project and will show you when I get it to a certain point. I mailed out the twin Blue Yonder quilt and will be mailing out the Sunny Stars quilt plus zippered pillow cover in a week or so to her new owner. And garden season is in swing as well, so just very busy. But, I do have two or three projects in my head after the current one. So many quilts, so little time (and energy!).

Sneak peek of my latest quilt in progress.

DSC01631b.jpg

Well, sort of a sneak peek.:p

Back
Top Bottom