Ongoing Quilt Projects, Continued from the "No Appreciation...." Thread

Congratulations!!!

I'm sorry I didn't see you asked me a question yesterday. I walked to and from work, worked all morning, then Bob and I went to the city and shopped, had a lunch date and got me a new bicycle to ride to work. :) Came home and took a pre-bed nap before conking out for the night. LOL

I think you got a great deal. :)
I am going to spend the day embroidering. After I do some housework (long neglected), mow the lawn and do some laundry. I'm back to working 6 days a week for the foreseeable future, which really cramps my sewing style!

I think you got a great deal. :)
I am going to spend the day embroidering. After I do some housework (long neglected), mow the lawn and do some laundry. I'm back to working 6 days a week for the foreseeable future, which really cramps my sewing style!

Working? Yeah, who can do anything when you're working, right? How we ever had time to work, I'll never know, LOL.

I got this note back from the seller, who has already sent shipping information to the USPS.

Cynthia,
You will love this machine for quilting. I have made at least a dozen quilted tote bags on it. The free motion quilting and the decorative stitches are great. It is amazing machine. I never thought I would part with it but I wanted to get into some embroidery so I upgraded to a Janome combination machine. I am so happy that it is going to a gal who appreciates a good machine. I will ship it first thing tomorrow and did purchase the insurance (which I always do). I always referred to the manual so it looks a little used but is still intact with all its pages and readable. Enjoy it and happy quilting!
Diane

Sounds like it is a great machine from someone who loved it as much as you will!

Hope so. We shall see if I can create a gorgeous king size quilt now. I'd like to do a masterpiece (well, sort of, at least for me, a masterpiece, haha). Have to get the current one finished, quilt it, quilt my Buttercup quilt and then who knows?

Haven't you already done that? :)
What does your new one have that the one you've been using doesn't? What are you looking forward to having that you've been doing without? I hope you like it. :)

Not really, haven't machine quilted a king size.
As far as what the Janome Horizon has that mine doesn't, well...
1) Automatic tension
2) built in walking foot
3) Multiple LED lights (no shadows-my Brother has not-so-great lighting)
4) 11 inch work space width
5) Freearm
....and other stuff I'm sure I'll figure out later.

Back
Top Bottom