Ongoing Quilt Projects, Continued from the "No Appreciation...." Thread

Well this is what I have been working on.
Top row- A Build a Quilt block of the month by Quilting is My Therapy
Middle - A paper piecing quilt along from National Quilters Circle
Bottom- A Dream Big Kabloom panel in progress. I am taking an online class from Bold Notion Quilting. I had to take it off the longarm because my HUSBAND'S cat decided it made a great hammock to sleep on. :rolleyes:

View attachment 1677036

Lovely! I realllllllly like the bottom one. I'm gonna look that up!

So I "finished" the quilt for my SD's baby shower tomorrow. I could have quilted it more, but was running out of time. :rolleyes:
IMG_1771.JPG
IMG_1773.JPG

This was the pattern I used. Its prettier than mine, but once I got started, I didn't want to change mid-stream.
IMG_1225.JPG

Layed out my patches today. Took a while to find a look I liked. I also faced disappointment when i realised that Im short ONE patch. At first I thought my math was wrong but after scouting my sewing room I found a patch on the floor that was only 1/2 done. It must have fallen on the floor...or I knocked it over. Either way it was disappointing. But I have a spot for it.
20190226_075435.jpg

Layed out my patches today. Took a while to find a look I liked. I also faced disappointment when i realised that Im short ONE patch. At first I thought my math was wrong but after scouting my sewing room I found a patch on the floor that was only 1/2 done. It must have fallen on the floor...or I knocked it over. Either way it was disappointing. But I have a spot for it. View attachment 1684661

I like it! Looks very “classic”

Keep forgetting to stop at the dollar store, maybe I’ll remember today. I need a new tablecloth.
Has anyone here ever used a cheap plastic tablecloth, the kind with the felt backing, to make a design wall? (I think I robbed mine to use under a chicken brooder! Lol)
Pieces and patches of material stick to the felt backing, without having to pin them. Makes it nice and easy to arrange and rearrange blocks. I did that last one on the floor and bed, but it’s nice to hang on the wall to step back and look at it.

Keep forgetting to stop at the dollar store, maybe I’ll remember today. I need a new tablecloth.
Has anyone here ever used a cheap plastic tablecloth, the kind with the felt backing, to make a design wall? (I think I robbed mine to use under a chicken brooder! Lol)
Pieces and patches of material stick to the felt backing, without having to pin them. Makes it nice and easy to arrange and rearrange blocks. I did that last one on the floor and bed, but it’s nice to hang on the wall to step back and look at it.
That's what I use as a design wall. I have had it up for almost 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom