Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the rules say 2 weeks unless otherwise stated in the offer. And the person before the 1 I claimed from was offering Spring eggs or ones that were at least a month out.

Last edited:
Alright! I'll take your offer then. :) OEGB. If there's anyway to try to get more from the silver duckwings, that'd be awesome, but no big deal really.

My offer:
6 pekin duck eggs (either to go out this Saturday or next year, 1/7, or really just about any other date after that on a Monday or Saturday), I made a mistake in the shipping date for the other package. So, at least they'll have an offering within the 2 week period, lol.

Last edited:
Alright! I'll take your offer then. :) OEGB. If there's anyway to try to get more from the silver duckwings, that'd be awesome, but no big deal really.

My offer:
6 pekin duck eggs (either to go out this Saturday or next year, 1/7, or really just about any other date after that on a Monday or Saturday), I made a mistake in the shipping date for the other package. So, at least they'll have an offering within the 2 week period, lol.
Don't forget to send me your shipping info!

That might help, eh? :D

I can also do 6 "hens choice". I have some leghorns and some cornish cross covered by leghorns (project birds). The leghorns have been picking up, but the cornish cross aren't laying very well right at the moment. (11 hens and I got like 6 eggs in two weeks!) They should pick up in production though. I can even add the pekins to the hens choice if you'd like some pekins with your leghorns or leghorn/cornish cross, lol.

The leghorn and cornish cross project eggs are coming out MASSIVE they look like double yolkers, but I've been candling them to make sure that they only have a single yolk in them. The soonest that I can post a picture of the project chicks would be 12/14, as that's when my first hatch of these eggs is set for.

I will mine the Duck eggs they will be pefect for a class room hatch for my sons class 6 should fit nicely in my Brinsea mini eco( unless there super large duck eggs I can fit 7 serama and 6 jumbo brown quail eggs in it ) It will be after they get back from christmas break so mid jan to start of feb? or would that be to late?

I can offer 6+ Serama eggs ( avalible Jan 1st or after )

King goerge , king of all he surveys

Mini the snob of the group easy to handle but you can tell she would rather you didnt get your people germs on her thank you

Sweetypie , or as I call her my tweety pie, so sweet and very curious

There very first egg they have gotten a tad lighter and muh more egg shaped now .

Last edited:
That works. :) Just let me know when you want them to be shipped. Give me like a week in advance notice so I know to collect them for you. :) I'll send an extra or two, in case one breaks or something, but if there are too many, maybe you could try giving the extras to someone else, or having a little bit of a different breakfast? Lol.

And, a plug for the seramas... I was shipped seven, after an extra day in transit (4 days) with freezing temps overnight and a crushed box, I have seven out of seven developing. One was a little late to get a start, but they're ALL growing. :D

I can now start gathering serama , button , and jumbo brown quail eggs for this crazy chain , as I have enough now to do my NYD hatchalong. Serama eggs are deifently fertle I have 6 of 8 set that are on day 19 with 2 pips and betta has 7 of 7 growing , I havent tried the buttns yet and as far as I know there impossible to candle and I didnt get in jb to grow this last batch but I did have 2 times the bator got unplugged ,
6+ serama
or
All the jb and button eggs I can gather by the time I send out the box.
I can now send eggs next week for anyonethat wants to claim this or I can still send them in jan or spring time or whatnot.

Current offer

6+ Serama eggs

Mine. I couldn't resist, they are too darn cute!

Offer:

6+ Old English Game Bantam (pens separated by color as follows: Brown Red, BB Red, Silver Duckwing with 1 Self-blue pullet in the mix <could produce SDW/Self-blue splits>, Quail roo over Red Pyle, Ginger & Wheaten hens) There is 1 order ahead of these, so next week for shipment.

or
6+ Mixed layers from 2 pens (cochin bantam roo over standard production hens & 1 mixed bantam) & (blue Silkie roo over blue & blue partridge silkie hens & 1 silver phoenix hen-these could be pure silkies or mixes) There are 2 orders ahead of these, so next week for shipment. Currently getting 3-4 eggs daily from 4 hens in layer pen & 2-3 eggs per week from Silkie/Phoenix pen.

or

Hen's Choice WITH Coturnix Quail added to the eggs above. Egg total will depend on how many quail are included as 2 quail will be substituted for each chicken egg. ie- 6 quail & 3 chicken, 4 quail & 4 chicken, 2 quail & 5 chicken, etc. Minimum value of equivalent of 6+ Chicken. No one is currently waiting on quail.

Someone in my White Ameraucana Bantam pen is now laying as well. This pen has a trio of SQ White Ameraucana bantams & 1 EE bantam hen who is a cross between BB Red OEGB & White Ameraucana. If chicks hatch white they are pure, brown are EE. These will be included in the Hen's Choice selection.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom