Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILOVEFRIZZLES

Red Roof Hens
10 Years
Feb 2, 2009
Hamilton Ga

SWAP RULES - This list is subject to change so please check back periodically.
YOU MUST BE 19 OR OVER TO PLAY

EGGS MUST BE PUREBRED!

If eggs are from mixed colors, please note color combinations.

Minimum of 6 eggs. If you would like to offer more, that would be fine too.
Please post a pic if you have one it will help your egg move

To qualify for accepting an offer, you need to post what you are offering in return in the same post.

When each trade is posted, please pm or email the person who offered the eggs and work out the shipping arrangements.

The person sending the eggs pays the shipping costs.

When eggs are mailed, swapper needs to send a courtesy email to the swappee to let them know that the eggs are on their way. All Egg Must me shipped with tracking #

All pure breeds of poultry are welcome in the swap. Easter Eggers are Welcome as all as they are non-standard color Ameraucanas. meaning mixed color Ameraucanas

Please offer eggs that you will have available to ship within two weeks of offering. Please send egg no older the 4 day when shipped.

If the thread stalls for 6 hours, try changing your offer if you can.

If combining different breeds, write in pencil the breed.

Side trades are welcome but please use PMs to avoid confusion.

DESCLAMER: BYC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SWAP. BYC is not responsible for egg sent, received or not received. Please do not pm the mod about your eggs. PM me. If you do not receive your egg I can not make them send them but will make sure they do not play anymore. Please remember the Crazy Egg Train and shipping eggs are a gamble.

Last edited by a moderator:
people pay me good money for shipping and I in turn pay good money for packing materials and have never had a problem with a shipment , I did have someone contact me from a sort facility that asked to remain anonymous she told me that writing hatching egg's on the box was a bad thing and your egg's would not be handled well , so I no longer put any thing other than fragile on my boxes and customers have been happy with them , I dont like getting a bunch of wadded up bags in a box when I pay for packing and shipping on egg's it's not right but that's the way most everyone sends them. Not me I charge for packing and I provided it. I dont see any difference in swaps, I received something for what I am trading so I pack the same as I would like to receive. There are a whole lot of crap packing jobs being shipped JMO

As for shipping... when I first started, I had eggs shipped to me, researched, asked questions, then actually offered several sets of "shipping testers". Free eggs, provided the receiver gave me extremely detailed feedback so I knew that I could ship properly. I did the same with all of my products. I shipped for $5 and explained that the receiver would pay exact shipping only and that it was to test shipping, that the products might arrive damaged. Their end of the deal was that it was a gamble and that they had to give detailed feedback. They took a picture of every single step of unwrapping the box and packaging. Everything arrived in great shape, so I started selling.

Reputation is HUGE. You ship bad product to a few people and you'll never get your reputation back, because nobody is going to want to give you a chance after you have a bad reputation. Ask any sales person and they'll tell you that one bad experience destroys the reputation for ten good experiences. I disagree... one bad experience destroys far more than just ten good experiences.

Last edited:
Not to be rude but you did not tell me you were sending less eggs then my swaps. And when I told you you knew. It was not a mistake. I know everyone has learning experiences shipping. I know I did! But every shipment as a learning experience is hard on the people you are sending to.

I hope you can take the feedback and become a fabulous shipper and have a wonderful time with your local egg sales.

lol.png
Aw ya know ya want em!! I have one that hatched alone, she's 14 weeks now...sweetest little girl...rides my foot while I feed the others and then I ave to pick her up and snuggle her for a few minutes before she wants down to eat. She was my blackout baby..only egg out of 24 to hatch. Then when she was in the brooder we survived the ice storm together in front of the kerosene heater along with the next hatch of 15. She mothered those 2 day old chicks the entire time!! She was only 3 weeks old then herself. They grow on you!! Before you can even blink!! We named her Peeper the Keeper...lol.

Mine: the picture

Offer: 6 buff brahma bantam eggs
6 lav split am eggs
any combination of the two above and OE eggs.

I may be wrong but, do you only have a pair of buff Brahma, if so you can't offer 6 eggs from them cause they will be older than 4 Days when shipped. IE. The older the eggs the harder they are in shipping so not so good with hatching.
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom