Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
the silverlace original parents came from murry McMurry I am working on 3rd gen now, last year the sl lace took best of show and the wellsummers took best of breed

You will most likely need to post pics for someone to claim. Since you are brand new to BYC and your only posts are on this thread, it is not unreasonable to ask for some kind of proof that you are legit. Most swap threads require that you be a member for several months or have a minimum # of posts in order to participate.

Last edited:
You will most likely need to post pics for someone to claim. Since you are brand new to BYC and your only posts are on this thread, it is not unreasonable to ask for some kind of proof that you are legit. Most swap threads require that you be a member for several months or have a minimum # of posts in order to participate.
Or let us know what your old user name was & we can check anything that was linked to that profile
wink.png

i would post if i could but i have dial up because i live in the mt of N cali and its hard to get stuff to down load. Is there a problem with my offer? I have played this game before when i live in Tx.

I'm sorry I was certainly not trying to offend you in anyway. It just usually helps to move the thread along if there are pics of the birds the eggs are coming from.
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom