Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey eggs already received & set. No paypal available. I have several breeds offered. I can't offer what I don't have. If someone else wants to volunteer to offer something just to get it moving again, that's up to them but I can only offer what I have. Sorry.

Turkey eggs already received & set. No paypal available. I have several breeds offered. I can't offer what I don't have. If someone else wants to volunteer to offer something just to get it moving again, that's up to them but I can only offer what I have. Sorry.

How would you be able to ship a swap? Not trying to be rude but it doesn't make sense. Presumably you could offer the same about of pp as it would cost you to ship someone's swap to them, that is the idea of including pp.

My PP account has no money in it & is not linked to a credit card or checking account, therefore, until I CLAIM a paypal or receive a payment by paypal there is NO paypal to offer. I use CASH to ship eggs. PLUS, most of my shipments cost $6-8 to ship since I usually use Regional Rate boxes. Doubt anyone is willing to claim a $6 paypal & then have to offer eggs as well.

Last edited:
UPDATED CURRENT Offer:

(Sorry, just sold 1/2 of my Silkie hens. Not able to offer JUST Silkies at this point. 2 orders waiting on Calls that are not laying yet, so no Calls right now either.)

6+ Pure Bantams (Silkie, OEGB, EE-no choice on breeds, whatever is available, pure cochins not currently laying but could be included if they happen to start laying in time for your order to ship)-No orders waiting

or

4+ Pure Runner-No orders waiting, laying well

or

8+ LF Layer mixes from RIR, BR, Australorp, Delaware, SLW, & Red Star hens covered by RIR mix, Cochin bantam, EE/OE, or English Orp roos-No orders waiting, laying well

or

8+ Complete Hen's Choice- This can include Pure & Mixed Bantams & layer mix LF, ducks, Coturnix quail (2 quail will be used in place of any chicken or duck)-No orders waiting, filled from whatever is available at time of ship

Right now I'm only getting a couple eggs at a time, that's why they aren't offered by themselves. I have more hens that should begin laying any time now (just turned 6 weeks old) but until they do I can't offer just quail. Sorry. I only have 5 hens total at the moment, & that's counting the ones not laying yet.

Last edited:
I'll take the runners.
offer.

+ Lavender Bantam Ameraucana

6+ BBS Bantam amerauana- there is 2 frizzles and 5 chocolate hens in for winter, o you could get a frizzle or chocolate or some wierd color

6+ Hens choice all LF You could get Buckeye, dark cornish, ,Cochin, and welsummer

Mine

Offer:

6+ Mottled Ancona
6+ Silkied Splash Ameraucana
6+ Black Frizzle Bantam Cochin and Serama
6+ BBS Jersey Giants, it would be about a 2 week wait on this,, have 3 swaps to fill first
8+ LF EE/OEs, Olive eggs arent super dark. All EEs lay shades of green, 2 hens are beardless. OE pen has feathered legs.
8+ Hen's Choice, you can pick a few breeds, also have a few projects I can include an egg or 2 from i they lay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom