Oh I am a dork sorry
Mine on the call duck/silky eggs

I will offer 6 RIR eggs
Or I do blk/white pet portraits

Any pet just email me the pic

Mine: the picture

Offer: 6 buff brahma bantam eggs
6 lav split am eggs
any combination of the two above and OE eggs.

I may be wrong but, do you only have a pair of buff Brahma, if so you can't offer 6 eggs from them cause they will be older than 4 Days when shipped. IE. The older the eggs the harder they are in shipping so not so good with hatching.
wink.png

Yes, you're right. I didn't think about that, because I just save them in the fridge and then pull them out to hatch. I imagine that with shipping eggs, they don't do as well out of the fridge, hard enough to get shipped eggs to hatch as it is. I will have to revise my offer, Hold on a sec.

Offer:
1. 6 ameraucana lav split eggs (1 order ahead)

2. or 3 buff brahma bantam eggs/3 lav split am eggs, plus however many silver penciled wyandotte bantam eggs I can collect in those 4 days (added to the above 3 and 3).

3. Or, 8 OE eggs. Or any combination of the above eggs that you can think of (as long as these are okay to offer, they are a Brahma/orpington cross cock over EE hens)

4. I can also offer muscovy eggs but there are three orders ahead and they are playing "hide the nest" again, so it may be more than two weeks out.

Pictures of all my babies are here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/renees-chicken-picture-page

Last edited:
I just got a PM from bHen saying that she claimed my muscovies, but I don't see the claim here. I think that she forgot to hit the "submit" button. So I don't know what her offer is, but I believe that once she realized what happened, bHen will have an offer up.

Mine on the muscovies.

Offer 6 LF BLRW
Sorry not the best picture. This is a picture of a young bird just to give an idea of mahogany color. Lacing is really nice on these guys.
OR
Bantam cochins 6- black mottled roo over bbs and blue mottled hens.

Rbaker I claimed your scovies 3 days ago. I was just slow getting you my mailing address!

Current offer
Offer: 1. 6 ameraucana lav split eggs (1 order ahead) 2. or 3 buff brahma bantam eggs/3 lav split am eggs, plus however many silver penciled wyandotte bantam eggs I can collect in those 4 days (added to the above 3 and 3). 3. Or, 8 OE eggs. Or any combination of the above eggs that you can think of (as long as these are okay to offer, they are a Brahma/orpington cross cock over EE hens) 4. I can also offer muscovy eggs but there are three orders ahead and they are playing "hide the nest" again, so it may be more than two weeks out. Pictures of all my babies are here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/renees-chicken-picture-page

Oh my goodness, I thought you were claiming a second half-dozen. Sorry, I took an ambien a little while ago, probably not the best time to be trying to actually think coherently. Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom