Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
instead of reposting others posts...maybe we could just make a post with "bump" or something on it to try and keep it moving..or saying "so and so is offering whatever and Isnt anyone interested?".....it gets confusing on who is offering what when its constantly being reposted by someone other than the original poster.......

instead of reposting others posts...maybe we could just make a post with "bump" or something on it to try and keep it moving..or saying "so and so is offering whatever and Isnt anyone interested?".....it gets confusing on who is offering what when its constantly being reposted by someone other than the original poster.......
With all the conversations that go on on this thread sometimes the offer gets lost. So others repost it so that it can be seen. If you read it it will say "Orginally posted by" that tells you who made the offer.

Like this:

Quote: OFFER: (ship dates will depend on weather, I only ship above 35F to protect the eggs) Any shipments can be delayed to Spring or just a later date by request.

6+ Pure Bantams (EE, Silkie, Cochin)
4+ Duck (Pure Indian Runner &/or Pure Call)-when they begin to lay again
12+ Coturnix from mixed color flock of regular & Jumbos (after 3/1, waiting on a few new hens to grow out)
6+ Hen's Choice (chicken, duck or quail, chickens may include LF & bantam layer mixes as well as bantam pures)

Last edited:
It is really cold out everywhere. A lot of people don't get eggs or ship eggs in this weather. It will pick up once it gets nice again.

I had 3 Silkie hens broody all at once last summer out of 6 hens. I now have 12 hens but they are rather stingy with eggs at the moment. I have a Cochin hen looking for eggs right now but not letting her have any. Too cold. They are laying sporadically because of the weather as well. Both flocks are mixed colors & all would rather sit on eggs than lay them. Silly birds
roll.png
I'm getting mostly EE right now from my 2 little EE hens. I get an occasional Silkie & an occasional Cochin. The OEGB are a bit more giving right now than the Silkies or Cochins.

Thank you for the response...might claim the 6+ Pure Bantams (EE, Silkie, Cochin) sometime this coming week, if no one else has by then. I dont mind waiting for warmer weather if you wouldn't mind going heavy on the silks and cochins. I just set 17 pure Royal palm and RPxGolden Narragansett eggs this afternoon, I want to make sure they are fertile before offering any up.
My hens are laying well, if anyone is interested in 12+ black sexlink eggs. I don't want to claim and then put up the sexlinks if no one is interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom