Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine! on the Buff Rock.

Offer:

12 exhibition Australorp possibly crossed with exhibition Buckeye eggs

or

Wait a few days for....

6 pure exhibition Australorp eggs.

Note: We are picking these up today and will have 3 males and about 12 hens. They have been free ranging with a flock of Buckeyes.

Last edited:
I'll stalk you for those turkey eggs, lol.
LOL...give me a few days to candle and make sure they are fertile, I guess I could have just broke one or two open but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I can't believe they are laying so
early and so well.
ep.gif

I feel you there! We had a double yolker turkey egg and it was quite painful to put that one in the fridge, lol. Any chance you'd be interested in trading for soaps/candles/bath bombs as well? In my mind, one can never have enough turkey eggs/poults, LOL!

It's one of those things you drop in the tub and it fizzes in the water. Mine have a lot of skin softening ingredients that make your skin feel great after you hop out of the tub :)

I have a mixed flock for now. Leghorn and EE roos over EE hens, leghorn hens, light brahmas and cornish crosses. I'm currently building up my breeding stock. Spring, I should have plenty of breeders to hatch and grow out (white bresse, tolbunt polish, silkied Am's, paint silkies, white silkies, umm, some other stuff? LOL. I have seramas growing out now, but they're only about six weeks old now, and although the black cockerel is crowing, they aren't anywhere near close to laying eggs, lol. I should have pekins again before long (need to replace the drake).

thumbsup.gif

I need to replace a cayuga hen and maybe a grab a couple more, my drake is so lonely he wants to hang with the chickens...but I have never penned them together, dunno how my roo would act...or the drake for that matter.

thumbsup.gif

I need to replace a cayuga hen and maybe a grab a couple more, my drake is so lonely he wants to hang with the chickens...but I have never penned them together, dunno how my roo would act...or the drake for that matter.
I don't know about yours, but due to a housing shortage and an excess of roos, I have a roo (was 2 roos until just recently) that sleeps in the duck house. He flys out of the electric fence enclosure and wanders during the day, but we put him back in at night. They eat together, too. Never had a problem with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom