Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about yours, but due to a housing shortage and an excess of roos, I have a roo (was 2 roos until just recently) that sleeps in the duck house. He flys out of the electric fence enclosure and wanders during the day, but we put him back in at night. They eat together, too. Never had a problem with it.
Ha! I let my drake in with the chickens....wasn't the roo I needed to worry about, my drake keeps going up behind my hens and "goosing" them...it's hilarious!

Offer:

12 exhibition Australorp possibly crossed with exhibition Buckeye eggs

or

Wait a few days for....

6 pure exhibition Australorp eggs.

Note: We are picking these up today and will have 3 males and about 12 hens. They have been free ranging with a flock of Buckeyes.
I think this is the latest offer.

Sad that the rules are for pure breeds lol. I am just a newbie (almost a year in ) but I have a mixed flock...sigh...Have fun everyone
D.gif

Offer:

12 exhibition Australorp possibly crossed with exhibition Buckeye eggs

or

Wait a few days for....

6 pure exhibition Australorp eggs.

Note: We are picking these up today and will have 3 males and about 12 hens. They have been free ranging with a flock of Buckeyes.

I think this is the latest offer.

I've seen Paypal on here before. If I can do Paypal, mine 12 eggs.

Offer: $15

Offer:

6+ LF Mottled Ancona, also have a white leghorn and a WL/game hen in this pen

8+ LF Easter Eggers, Black EE rooster over EE hens, all lay green/olive eggs, 2 beardless

6+ Araucana/Silkied Dorking, Chicks will carry silkied gene, maybe rumpless. Araucana rooster is clean faced and rumpless

6+ Sexlinks, Red sexlink from Red rooster over Silver EE hen, and black sexlinks from Mottled Ancona over Dominique.

6+ Serama, 2 pens, 1 is wheaton-ish, and other mille fluer rooster over mixed color hens, also a serama/mod game hen in this pen.

8+ grab bag/hen's choice, could be from any above, and/or other projects

Pictures can be seen on my chicken page in my sig.

Offer:

6+ LF Mottled Ancona, also have a white leghorn and a WL/game hen in this pen

8+ LF Easter Eggers, Black EE rooster over EE hens, all lay green/olive eggs, 2 beardless

6+ Araucana/Silkied Dorking, Chicks will carry silkied gene, maybe rumpless. Araucana rooster is clean faced and rumpless

6+ Sexlinks, Red sexlink from Red rooster over Silver EE hen, and black sexlinks from Mottled Ancona over Dominique.

6+ Serama, 2 pens, 1 is wheaton-ish, and other mille fluer rooster over mixed color hens, also a serama/mod game hen in this pen.

8+ grab bag/hen's choice, could be from any above, and/or other projects

Pictures can be seen on my chicken page in my sig.
MINE (Hen's Choice without Serama please, they are too fragile for my set-up)

OFFER: (to ship Mon, Tues, Wed or Sat each week, weather permitting)

6+ Pure Bantams (EE, Silkie, OEGB, Cochin)-mostly EE laying right now, no choice on breeds, will be as laid, I have 3 orders for the 1st 2 weeks of March but all other dates are open as of 2/5

or

12+ Coturnix from mixed color flock of regular & Jumbos (after 3/1, waiting on a few new hens to grow out)-2 orders waiting so will be mid-late March for these

or

6+ Hen's Choice (chicken, duck or quail, chickens may include LF & bantam layer mixes as well as bantam pures)-these fill between other orders from any eggs not needed for orders of a specific breed-no orders waiting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom