Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to change my mind. I didn't see that the quail couldn't be shipped till the end of March.
Sorry. I just put new hens in the cage. Some should begin laying within a week but the rest have 2 weeks to go. I have more in the brooder & a ton in the bator so by May I'll be flooded in Quail eggs but right now there are only 2 hens old enough to lay & they don't give me enough to get an order out on time.

CURRENT OFFER:

6+ Pure Bantams (EE, Silkie, OEGB, Cochin)-Silkies currently laying well, no choice on breeds, will be as laid, I have 3 orders for the 1st 2 weeks of March but all other dates are open as of 2/14

or

12+ Coturnix from mixed color flock of regular & Jumbos (after 3/1, waiting on a few new hens to grow out)-2 orders waiting so will be mid-late March for these

or

6+ Hen's Choice (chicken, duck or quail, chickens may include LF & bantam layer mixes as well as bantam pures)-these fill between other orders from any eggs not needed for orders of a specific breed-no orders waiting

UPDATE:

The Silkies are now laying well. I have 1 order of pure bantams to go out Tuesday (holiday weekend wait) & then will have the pure bantam assortment available to ship mid next week. It will likely be over half Silkies as I have about 8 of them laying & only 2 EE & 2 OEGB right now. The Cochins are still freeloading
roll.png

CURRENT OFFER:

6+ Pure Bantams (EE, Silkie, OEGB, Cochin)-Silkies currently laying well, no choice on breeds, will be as laid, I have 3 orders for the 1st 2 weeks of March but all other dates are open as of 2/14

or

12+ Coturnix from mixed color flock of regular & Jumbos (after 3/1, waiting on a few new hens to grow out)-2 orders waiting so will be mid-late March for these

or

6+ Hen's Choice (chicken, duck or quail, chickens may include LF & bantam layer mixes as well as bantam pures)-these fill between other orders from any eggs not needed for orders of a specific breed-no orders waiting

UPDATE:

The Silkies are now laying well. I have 1 order of pure bantams to go out Tuesday (holiday weekend wait) & then will have the pure bantam assortment available to ship mid next week. It will likely be over half Silkies as I have about 8 of them laying & only 2 EE & 2 OEGB right now. The Cochins are still freeloading
roll.png
I will mine this offer, if you can send only silkies, I know it says no choice on breed, but I am not interested in the others.

I will mine this offer, if you can send only silkies, I know it says no choice on breed, but I am not interested in the others.
Silkies are now laying best so I can do 6+ by Wednesday this week. I have another order that has to go out tomorrow so will split the Silkies from the weekend for that 1 & give you everything from tomorrow & Wed to go in yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom