Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, It looks like she is offering 6 not 6+ according to how it was written.
That's kinda what I thought too. I rescind my mine.
tongue.png

I have alot of diffrent breeds to offer to this game some that are decendent from eggs i traded for on here. What happened people use to be warm an inviting in this group look up my old one if you can copperpatina i have nothing to hide just have relly crappy internet service at the moment and cant do much of anything except text.

I have alot of diffrent breeds to offer to this game some that are decendent from eggs i traded for on here. What happened people use to be warm an inviting in this group look up my old one if you can copperpatina i have nothing to hide just have relly crappy internet service at the moment and cant do much of anything except text.

It's just that people are more likely to mine your eggs if they can see pictures of what they are getting. What was your old account username? Maybe people can look there.

i already said its copperpatina, but in my opion pictures mean nothing as whos to say those are the actual birds, sometimes you have to take that leap of faith i have had to many times on here and have been burned a few times on here as well but i gusse that is just the luck of the draw,personally i would not burn anyone and what i offer is the correct repersation.

i already said its copperpatina, but in my opion pictures mean nothing as whos to say those are the actual birds, sometimes you have to take that leap of faith i have had to many times on here and have been burned a few times on here as well but i gusse that is just the luck of the draw,personally i would not burn anyone and what i offer is the correct repersation.

Weird. I don't see any pictures under that profile either. Sorry about the confusion. I was trying to be helpful and apparently it didn't work.
tongue.png

Last edited:
Teresa? I just read thing s literally, meaning it said 6 not 6+ which is exactly what the auction ask for. I was not saying anything else. I was tying to finds out if your offer had been accepted . That is how the other Conversation got started.

sorry if i sound harsh I feel as if i am beeing attacked for no reason, Jeff knows me when i lived in Tx he would come to my house and get eggs I have way better birds now then i did then. I keep trying to explain to you guys I have dial up internet right now because i live in BFE hills of N cali almost off grid lucky to get dial up problem is it's very hard to post pictures I would if i could

Hi, Teresa! Can you tell me a little bit about your Wyandottes and Welsummers? Did your original stock come from a hatchery or a breeder? I'm sorry for the frustration. I know how difficult it is to try to be involved on a thread only by text. Congrats on being so close to getting off the grid! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom