Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Offer: Updated
Mine on the orps.

Offer: (pics can be seen in my siggy under flock info)

6+ bantam plymouth barred rocks- not laying well enough to send yet.

Or

6+ bantam barred oe- these can be sexed at hatch.

Or

6+ hens choice

Or

5 sq white call duck eggs
or
5 Muscovy Eggs- mixed color flock

Is the rule shown below in place for this thread? It is a new rule for the bantam swap to keep it from stalling again. It should be added to this swap if it is not in place yet.

If the thread stalls for 6 hours, try changing your offer if you can. If after changing your offer the thread is still stalled after 24 hrs, please try to offer $15 paypal. If after 48hrs, the offer will be rolled back to the prior offer . Please do not send out your eggs to the claimee until 48hrs have past and or their offer has been claimed by someone else.

So that everyone gets a chance to play. There will be a SWAP LIMIT set to 4 per week. You may use all the swaps in one day if you wish. New week starts Sunday 12:01am, EST.

Last edited:
Is the rule shown below in place for this thread? It is a new rule for the bantam swap to keep it from stalling again. It should be added to this swap if it is not in place yet.

If the thread stalls for 6 hours, try changing your offer if you can. If after changing your offer the thread is still stalled after 24 hrs, please try to offer $15 paypal. If after 48hrs, the offer will be rolled back to the prior offer . Please do not send out your eggs to the claimee until 48hrs have past and or their offer has been claimed by someone else.

So that everyone gets a chance to play. There will be a SWAP LIMIT set to 4 per week. You may use all the swaps in one day if you wish. New week starts Sunday 12:01am, EST.

We don't really need a limit on swaps on this thread, and four is a really low #. I like the first rule.

I like the thread as it is and alway been. I say leave it alone. I kind of think roll backs are mean (In my opion) I remember when the thread first started. Roll backs was decided against because of this. I say leave it alone and keep it a fun thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom