Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, every post should have a link to the swap page, She had just upgraded her swap page to list what was availible and made it easier to find there :).

I think every post should have an actual offer in it, if you want to direct people to the swap page as a second or third offer, fine.

I think every post should have an actual offer in it, if you want to direct people to the swap page as a second or third offer, fine.

Can we get back to what this forum is about and quit sounding like a broken record!!!! There is a chat thread that is paired with this forum for chatting!!!!

Last edited:
Just to clarify everyone should be posting there offers in the post as per the rules. It does not say that you can say look at my swap page. I think it will solve a lot of confusion in the long run. These swaps are made to be fun.
wink.png

Quote:

Current Offer:
MINE! Runners please!!! I need new blood
big_smile.png

OFFER:

6 Choice of Call, Runner, Pekin or mix of any of the 3 (there is a wait of about a week for JUST calls, everything else can ship now)-calls & runners are mixed color flocks, runners are SQ stock

or

8+ LF EE/Layer cross-will make EE babies-no wait

or

12+ Coturnix quail, mix of regular & jumbo, assorted colors

or

6+ Assorted Bantams (pure OEGB or EE covered by blue wheaten Ameraucana roo, cochin mix)

I haven't done this since last year so someone correct me if I'm doing it wrong.....

Mine on the 6 Runner Duck eggs.

I offer 6+ Guinea Hatching Eggs - Variety of Colors

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom