Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
. I will mine if you will wait to ship the duck eggs until later in May. let me know

Offer, 6 grey call duck, no more than 2 weeks out.
Or
6+ Pekin duck
Or
8+EE
Will do...just let me know when you're ready and we'll work it out
thumbsup.gif

MINE on the muscovey

offer

6 bantam salmon fav. english bloodlines.

or

6 bantam partage wyandotts

or 1 dozen hens choice (could be mottled houdans(standard or bantam), bantam crevours, polish, silkies, showgirls, games, belgan quail d'anver, or nakins.

mine

offer

6+ Bantam cuckoo marans
or

6+ Bantam welsummers
or
6+ Bantam olivers

or
12 eggs combined of three or 2 above.

or

6 LF BLRW

Last edited:
Mine!!

Offer

6+ Serama Eggs from Smooth, Frizzle, Silkied and booted (to ship next week the week of 4/29)

or

6 LF Olive Egger Egg, chicks will be F2's (ready to ship now)

or

6 LF 3 Olive Eggers & 3 Marans, nice dark eggs (ready to ship now)

or

12 coturnix quail eggs mix colors

Last edited:
At the risk of being a big ol' swap hog... Mine on the F2 OE

Offered:

6+ Welsh Harlequin Ducks (Holderread Line)
These ducks are such sweeties, so calm and happy they don't run away from me but come to me instead (I am the food lady after all). The girls great year round layers and are giving me an egg a day - these are some of my best over-all producers! These ladies have also shown a tendency toward broodiness and I even successfully relocated a nest last year that the little miss stuck right to like glue. As they are also excellent meat birds, too many drakes is not a bad problem to have.

OR

6+ Black Cayuga Ducks (Holderread Line) To ship mid-May
Outstandingly hardy, great foragers, and make excellent pets or meat (or both!) averaging 7-8 lbs live weight. These ducks aren't bothered a bit by the harsh winters of the northeast and the girls are good seasonal layers giving me coal-black eggs early in the season which then fade to a dark grey-green. Mine haven't shown a strong desire to go broody so I usually stick the eggs under a broody Cochin.

Last edited:
At the risk of being a big ol' swap hog... Mine on the F2 OE Offered: 6+ Welsh Harlequin Ducks (Holderread Line) [COLOR=666666]These ducks are such sweeties, so calm and happy they don't run away from me but come to me instead (I am the food lady after all). The girls great year round layers and are giving me an egg a day - these are some of my best over-all producers! These ladies have also shown a tendency toward broodiness and I even successfully relocated a nest last year that the little miss stuck right to like glue. As they are also excellent meat birds, too many drakes is not a bad problem to have. [/COLOR] OR 6+ Black Cayuga Ducks (Holderread Line) [COLOR=FF0000]To ship mid-May[/COLOR] [COLOR=666666]Outstandingly hardy, great foragers, and make excellent pets or meat (or both!) averaging 7-8 lbs live weight. These ducks aren't bothered a bit by the harsh winters of the northeast and the girls are good seasonal layers giving me coal-black eggs early in the season which then fade to a dark grey-green. Mine haven't shown a strong desire to go broody so I usually stick the eggs under a broody Cochin.[/COLOR]
mine! Cayugas! Offer 6 grey call duck eggs Or 6+ Pekin duck Or 8+EE Eta: calls would go next week, sorry forgot that earlier

Last edited:
mine! Cayugas!

Offer 6 grey call duck eggs
Or
6+ Pekin duck
Or
8+EE
Eta: calls would go next week, sorry forgot that earlier

Wanted to say I have 2 claims ahead on the pekins now so they are 2 weeks out before I can ship. I can't remember all this stuff so I guess I am off to make a swap page!

Current Offer:
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Originally Posted by minihorse927

mine! Cayugas!

Offer 6 grey call duck eggs
Or
6+ Pekin duck
Or
8+EE
Eta: calls would go next week, sorry forgot that earlier

Wanted to say I have 2 claims ahead on the pekins now so they are 2 weeks out before I can ship. I can't remember all this stuff so I guess I am off to make a swap page!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom