Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
My broody hen got 8 of 10 and my broody duck was 6 for 6. Incubator I'm 6 for 9 on snowy and 5 for 9 on grey. I've for a bunch on the incubator right now, about 24 eggs from the snowy and grey, so far so good.

That would be AngieO & was 3 weeks ago so I'm betting they have been sent long ago.
I haven't yet, my girls went on strike just after I got back from vacation and I think they are currently molting =( I am patiently(not) waiting for them to lay so I can get the eggs sent out. I don't know what to do until they lay as I do not have any other purebreds to even offer in exchange.
Any suggestions on how to get my girls to hurry up would be great..lol Oh and if someone can put in a request to whomever is giving us all these flooding rains, that would be great too!!!
th.gif

Hmmmm...I know you got your eggs, because it was me sending them. So rolling back any further than you isn't possible either. Where's our admin for this thread
idunno.gif

I think she meant she hasn't sent hers out yet due to them not laying. Cause Pigtail excepted her offer. So Maybe there should be a roll back since they haven't gotten on to post pictures or answer any questions. The roll back would go back to AngieO her 6 Cream Crested Legbars.

I don't see why we couldn't the Offer has been up for almost 4 weeks now and they have not responded to any questions and they have not changed there offer to try and get the chain rolling again. I am not in charge of this thread so it is not my decision. I just think it would be a good idea.
idunno.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom