Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, just to clarify? If I see something I want, do I quote it and say "mine" and then post what I offer?

Or can I just post what I have and wait for someone else?

Also, I have button quail....are those allowed for an offer? I'd be willing to double or even triple on a trade since the eggs are smaller....

Quote and mine it and yes you can offer quail eggs just check the first post as to how many to offer

The swap is still up.  Sorry, I had forgotten that I had an offer up.

I will have to revise as I am selling my wyandottes on Sunday.

I can offer:

1.  6 ameraucana eggs (I have black split to lav and lav's laying now)
2.  6 silkie eggs (I have a birchen roo over a buff hen, not sure what colors I will get)
3.  8 hens choice (this would be a mix of the above plus some EE's, OE's and some general mutts 
4.  6 muscovy eggs- the girls are young and laying in fits and starts, so these may take a week or so before I get enough laid close together enough to be viable for shipping and hatching, but I will send them to you and i will not forget.  

This looks like the latest offer to me.

Last edited:
Gotta update that offer. I put that up while everyone was laying.

I can still do the 8 Hens Choice or I can do 4 turkey eggs (midget whites).

I would like to claim the 4 Midget White eggs.

Offer:

6 Silkie eggs, or combination of Silkie and Egyptian Fayoumi eggs. Silkies - 2 pens - 1 Blue cock covering 2 Black and 2 Partridge hens, 1 Black split to Lav cock covering a Porcelain, Splash, White, and mismarked Partridge (looks like a Buff with a darker head). Egyptian Fayoumi pair is from Cackle Hatchery chicks. None of these hens has been exposed to any but the cocks they are housed with, they are let out separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom