Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
If no one picks them up in 2-3 days I will. My girls were giving me a steady 2 eggs a day until the cold spell and now one of them is taking a break. I don't want to pick up until I know I can fill an order. I am hoping that with the return to milder temps that she will be back on track. I have Olive Eggers, BCM/AM cross. The Marans roo was of the Bev Davis line. Raven who has been laying 13 days out of 14 missed getting he blue gene but she lays a 63-68 gram pullet egg. She is covered by two OE roos who have the pea comb so it is possible for her offspring to lay olive. Cinder lays a 53-58 gram olive egg but she only give me 5 eggs a week. They have been laying since the last week of October and while my hatch was a disaster with the temp spike it did prove that the eggs were being fertilized because of the dead baby chicks in the eggs.

This is Rufus. He is either a Wheaten or a Black breasted Red. But instead of green shine to his black he has indigo.

This is Long John Silver who is a Lemon or Cream Duckwing. He is the head roo and Rufus is his wingman.
gig.gif

This is Cinder giving the computer camera the stinkeye.

This is Raven my everyday layer. She took a good pic but I took a terrible one so I blurred myself out.

those are very pretty birds! I just love the colors on that one roo. yes we love our ee hens as well. I am buying some cuckoo maran hens to go with my black copper maran roo. we have I think 1 pullet that is just about ready to go into the breeding pen. then I am trading some eggs for and OE hen and one that lays a blue egg in a few weeks. I'm also adding a white crested black polish hen to my polish pen next weekend so we are slowly adding as we can. my daughter and I had the hardest time deciding what we wanted to settle on...if I had enough room and money I would have a few of everything!

I am so excited about our new maran hens we are getting...they lay an "8" colored egg from what I have seen...they are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to be able to offer these to my customers. Yes that time frame will be fine with me...I can do a "hens choice" of several dozen which will include pure polish, ee, my silver laced wy/black silkie eggs and my black silkie eggs if my hen will ever lay again. so whatever works for you works for me...they are laying like mad so I always have plenty!

Can you hold about a week? My new themostat has reached New York and is due here sometime between the 17th and the 29th.

yes that will be fine...I will have more choices to choose from by then. laying machines at my house!! YAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom