Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most are white but I have 1 girl who puts a purple/grey bloom over hers. It varies in intensity from a dark grey to a pale lavender.

Gah. Well, guess this weekend I will be splitting up my ducks into different pens so I have some purebreds to offer. Would love to get a couple of those lavender bloomed eggs. Trying to create a flock of Ancona's that lay non-white colored eggs, though I don't know if her offspring would. Will be watching this thread. Thanks for the info Silkie!

Here is a white & the purple/grey at it's more purple dark level.

Most are white but I have 1 girl who puts a purple/grey bloom over hers. It varies in intensity from a dark grey to a pale lavender.

Gah. Well, guess this weekend I will be splitting up my ducks into different pens so I have some purebreds to offer. Would love to get a couple of those lavender bloomed eggs. Trying to create a flock of Ancona's that lay non-white colored eggs, though I don't know if her offspring would. Will be watching this thread. Thanks for the info Silkie!

PM me with what yoy have available. I may be interested in a side swap.

Ok, can't stand it any longer.

Mine on the rhodebars!

OFFER:
6 Ancona duck (blue & black flock, could throw other colors)

Or

10+ Rainbow layers, all roos carry blue/green egg gene

Have these been claimed? If not mine on the anconas

Offer 6+ partridge silkies.

Last edited:
Mine on the partridge silkies if can ship next week?

Offer:

6 Rhodebar
or
8 Hen's choice Rhodebar, Arkansas Blues, mixed layer flock with Red Dorking, HRIR, etc.

Mine on the Hen's Choice (looking forward to the Anconas!)

Offer
6 Black split to Lav Orps
or 6 White French Production Muscovy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom