Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that coloring of the roo and are you sure the hen isn't silver partridge? I've only gotten 1 cuckoo in the 4 years I've been hatching sizzle eggs but have gotten alot of greys and silver partridge.
There are actual stripes on her larger wing feathers, but I'm by no means a silkie expert, I'll have to google the two colors and compare.

I see what you mean. The grey and silver partridge colors have some barring on the wings but in the cuckoo, the barring is more pronounced. That would have been embarassing when I brought her to the show. I already entered my birchen as a partridge, I wouldn't want to get another one wrong.

Current Offer:

Mine on the Polish (just don't tell my husband)

Offer: 1. 6 lav split ameraucana eggs (Smith lines)
2. 6 BBS ameraucana eggs (all Smith/Blehm lines)
3. 6 Silkie/Sizzle eggs

Current Offer:

3. 6 Silkie/Sizzle eggs
Mine on the 6 Lav split.

Offer:
1) 6 Naked Neck
2) 6 Easter Egger
3) 3 Crested Easter Egger and 3 Easter Egger
4) 6 Black/Blue Jersey Giant. These are a little slow laying so I'll need a couple of days to gather eggs before sending them.

Sorry for messing thins up but I've had something come up and won't be able to participate for now. Rolling back offer to:

Current Offer:

3. 6 Silkie/Sizzle eggs

Again sorry, thanks for understanding.

I see what you mean. The grey and silver partridge colors have some barring on the wings but in the cuckoo, the barring is more pronounced. That would have been embarassing when I brought her to the show. I already entered my birchen as a partridge, I wouldn't want to get another one wrong.
The cuckoo have stripes on the body as well as just the primary feathers. Silver partridge is what you have. Grey does not have stripes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom