Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Offer:

Mine on the Polish (just don't tell my husband)

Offer: 1. 6 lav split ameraucana eggs (Smith lines)
2. 6 BBS ameraucana eggs (all Smith/Blehm lines)
3. 6 Silkie/Sizzle eggs
Mine on the lav split ameraucana eggs

Offer:
6 Crested cream legbar or
6+ hens choice ccl, Swedish flower, Euskal Oiloa/basque

Mine on the lav split ameraucana eggs

Offer:
6 Crested cream legbar or
6+ hens choice ccl, Swedish flower, Euskal Oiloa/basque

Mine on crested cream legbar
Offer..
6+ red dorking eggs
or
0-3 month children place spring summer dress NWT.

How does a person join this thread? I see your swap links in the signature bars. Where do you make those? Kind of new here in the forum. Still learning my way around. Thanks in advance for help. Goodness knows I need it. :)

How does a person join this thread? I see your swap links in the signature bars. Where do you make those? Kind of new here in the forum. Still learning my way around. Thanks in advance for help. Goodness knows I need it. :)

You can participate without a swap page by just typing out your offer. To make a swap page, copy the link in my signature & replace my name with yours in the end section. It will take you to a new page just for you. Click "edit" & insert your pix & dwap info. Then edit your signature on your profile page to add the link.

Claim them anyway LOL if your brooders etc I can hold off shipping for a couple weeks...mine are very freindly my 3 yr old feeds my roo out of her hand.

How does this work? If I claim eggs, does that person send them to me and pays shipping? Do I send them something or just offer it to anybody and then when they are claimed I send to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom