Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me on the silke/ sizzle eggs from emvickey
offer Serama could get some frizzles 8+ to ship monday

Mine on serama

Offer
6+ Call duck eggs (mixed color flock) Can ship tomorrow
6+ Polish eggs (Buff Laced trio, Silver Laced trio and Golden Laced roo housed together and 2 golden laced hens housed with tolbunt rooster) Can ship tomorrow
6+ Easter Eggers (Easter Egger hens cover by Wheaten and Blue Wheaten Ameraucana roo) Can ship Saturday

Or anything from swap page https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/tammys-swap-page

Last edited:
Mine on serama

Offer
8+ Call duck eggs (mixed color flock)
6+ Polish eggs (Buff Laced trio, Silver Laced trio and Golden Laced roo housed together and 2 golden laced hens housed with tolbunt rooster)
6+ Easter Eggers (Easter Egger hens cover by Wheaten and Blue Wheaten Ameraucana roo)

Or anything from swap page https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/tammys-swap-page

Updated Current Offer

Mine on Polish
Offer:
6+ HRIR
6+ Rhodebar
4 Ancona duck

mine on Rhodebar

Offer to ship monday
6 black copper marans
6 blue copper marans
6 light brahmas
6 dark brahmas

Edited to add that the Marans are French marans with leg feathering

Last edited:
Mine on the Black Copper Marans

Offered:

6+ White French Production Muscovy
This is a French improved breeding stock that produces birds 50% larger than our American Muscovy. Very quiet and calm, lay lots of nice big eggs Feb-Nov (then tend to go broody for winter), excellent foragers. Wonderful personalities for pets: boys are super sweethearts; girls are docile... also the best broodies & mamas! (35 day incubation). For meat production, drakes usually attain a live weight of 12 pounds in 12 weeks. My typical dressed weights: Hens 3.5- 4.5 lb. and drakes 8 - 10 lb. (most dress at 9 lbs). High in meat-to-bone ratio, with less weight loss after cooking than Pekin ducks. (I have 13 multigenerational girls covered by 2 drakes; mama's regularly hatch out 12-18 babies!)

6+ Welsh Harlequin Ducks (Holderread Line)

These ducks are such sweeties, so calm and happy they don't run away from me but come to me instead (I am the food lady after all). The girls great year round layers and are giving me an egg a day - these are some of my best over-all producers! These ladies have also shown a tendency toward broodiness and I even successfully relocated a nest last year that the little miss stuck right to like glue. As they are also excellent meat birds, too many drakes is not a bad problem to have.

Last edited:
Hey Farmrgirl eggs are great! How is your bibbed duck project going?
Glad all your ducks are doing so well! I had to cut waaaay back this year so no projects. I'm just going with my preservation lines and a few meat turkeys going forward. No need to make things any harder on myself - lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom