Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I thought this was the current offer? This was posted after corancher took the other turkeys
idunno.gif

Quote:
I know that, then the post right after coranchers says "I'll take the turkeys"..so shouldn't the offer by Peeps Inc be the one that was on the table, or am I missing something?

It would make this run more smoothly if everyone would edit your post if you miss out on grabbing something
hmm.png

Peeps wanted the other turkey eggs offered....corancher and peeps submitted that they both wanted different eggs....corancher was first....corancher offered their own turkey eggs as well as the chicken breeds because ppl are wanting the turkey eggs....

Last edited:
Quote:
I know that, then the post right after coranchers says "I'll take the turkeys"..so shouldn't the offer by Peeps Inc be the one that was on the table, or am I missing something?

It would make this run more smoothly if everyone would edit your post if you miss out on grabbing something
hmm.png

I agree. But, there were two people who tried to snag the previous turkeys after coranch had already claimed them. Coranch later edited to add turkeys to their offer. Since nobody quoted which turkeys they were trying to claim, it made it a tad confusing if you weren't sitting here dedicatedly watching.

Quote:

hmm.png

I agree. But, there were two people who tried to snag the previous turkeys after coranch had already claimed them. Coranch later edited to add turkeys to their offer. Since nobody quoted which turkeys they were trying to claim, it made it a tad confusing if you weren't sitting here dedicatedly watching.

Sorry, I had someone come to buy some eggs
hide.gif
That's a first, usually I ship them
lol.png

ETA: that 'quote' button at the bottom of each post really comes in handy
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Is this the current offer? I got confused by all the other stuff with the turkeys.

Orps and offer 6 Delaware, 6 BLRW, or 6 Black Java Eggs (From Zephyrcreek)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom