Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.png
butts?

Very funny and if you think about it they do have nice butts!
lau.gif
bun.gif
I would get them just to move on but I have an incubator full of BOs! And nothing else to offer!! Come on people BEAUTIFUL BUFF ORPINGTON's!!!
D.gif
:cd:cd

Atttention all swappers! I need to throw this out there to all swappers/auctions. In the chance that this may upset some people that I have swapped with or have bought eggs from, I apologize but this has to be said.

Please remember when you send eggs, that you want to send decent eggs to the person swapping/buying from you. I got some eggs that most of them, if I don't severely wash them, (and possibly rendering them infertile by doing so), these eggs are useless to me.

My eggs are COATED in mud/muck and it really makes me feel less about this BYC'r than I did before. Think about the way YOU want to receive eggs. That's the way you should send them out. I have ducks and I know they're waterfowl and I also know they muck up their eggs. But this was extreme. Also think about egg SIZE. I was sent several double yolkers as well. These can't be set unless I want to worry for a month whether or not they'll hatch. I also got several chicken eggs covered in muck/mud.

Please BYC'rs, think about what you're sending....BEFORE you send.

Laurie

Last edited:
Quote:
i'll take the buff orps

and

will offer up either oegb ( will be from , red pyle , bbr , brassy back , black, self blue , crele) , or polish mix ( will be from buff laced polish roo , covering black andalusian hens and golden lakenvelder hens )

Last edited:
Quote:
i'll take the buff orps

and

will offer up either oegb ( will be from , red pyle , bbr , brassy back , black, self blue , crele) , or polish mix ( will be from buff laced polish roo , covering black andalusian hens and golden lakenvelder hens )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom