Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
So are you taking the quail eggs?

Think he's just offering up other options besides RIR

Oh sorry, I misunderstood...

Wanted to put this out to everyone. I thought I had posted it but I guess a few people did not see it. I was asked if I had sent out eggs yet so I wrote this to the person. I just want to make sure everyone saw it. I also wanted to thank the people that sent their sympothy to us. The loss of Wilber was very sad but at least his body was recovered. He died doing what he liked best on this earth. The family will miss him. We will always have the river to remember us of him in a good way. Good bye Wilber.
Mr. Wilbur G. Sawyer, Sr.

Mr. Wilbur Gene Sawyer, Sr. age 69, a resident of 1475 Schrams Beach Rd., Belhaven, died Monday May 24, 2010.

No sorry we had a death in the family. He drown while crabbing in the river and it took a couple of days to find him and that put me way behind with the death and burial and all. I put up a post awhile back. I am a little over by about 10 days as I had eggs in the nest that I could not tell how old they were. I will be getting eggs out starting this Friday. I am sorry but family came first and I wanted the eggs to be fresh. Shipped eggs are bad enough. Look for yours next week. Later, David

Last edited:
Dave,

I am so sorry for your loss.
hugs.gif
I would think the receiver should understand and will be considerate.

I am posting this to make a formal apology to Dave. I have had a very bad couple of weeks here as well and I did not read where he had posted about the death in his family. I feel like a complete jerk. I do not believe that I was rude, but I simply stated that it had been almost 3 weeks and that I had heard nothing. I am truly sorry that I did not take the time to read through the entire thread, and like I said, I feel HORRIBLE. I know all too well what it does to a family when there is an unexpected death. I really feel like I don't even deserve the eggs now.Please accept this formal apology Dave. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Dave....I am so sorry for your loss. I know too well what it does to you when you lose a love one. Anyone waiting on eggs from you should understand. God Bless you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom